• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Who else believe this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, sserafim, SoulCage and 20 others
N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
Without a doubt. Humanity only made it this far through entropy. We are not the brilliant omega species we think we are.

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, sserafim, Homo erectus and 7 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Agree 💯

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, sserafim, Homo erectus and 1 other person
califtom

califtom

Feb 8, 2024
I agree. the pressures brought on by just every day life, especially here in America are simply overwhelming. I'm drowning in medical bills with no hope for my future and wondering why I should even carry on. I want to stay alive for my kids but the pain of my life has become so unbearable I'm not sure how much longer I can do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, reclaimedbynature, annointed_towers and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
It's truly a prison planet

Reactions: sserafim, Homo erectus, TiredOfAllThis and 9 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
For me, the problem isn't that it's complex, but the fact that it's overly complicated deliberately. This system we're forced to participate in is designed to keep ordinary, working class people struggling for scraps of pay their whole lives, while disabled people are punished with poverty for not being exploitable for profit. In the meantime, the people at the top are living in multi-million dollar mansions that they paid entirely out of pocket, while they travel around the world in private jets.

Some people seem to enjoy participating in this crap. Good for them I guess, but I'm not one of them. I've never wanted to participate, and it's why I dreaded becoming an adult when I was a kid. Even back then, I knew I would have to be a stressed out, overworked wage slave for green scraps of paper when adulthood came. 31 years into living, and I hate it more than ever. I'm sick of this crap.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Ironborn, SoulCage and 13 others
Kimlett

Kimlett

Jan 7, 2024
Yes, it's exhausting... I enjoy watching birds and butterflies and I envy their simple and brief lifes.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, wCvML2, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Life is much more complicated today than when I was a child. I don't like that complexity at all, I wish we could go back to simpler ways of living, and although I'm not under any pressure to ctb I won't be sorry to leave this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, wCvML2, reclaimedbynature and 6 others
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
Humanity has achieved incredible things like modern medical tech, ability to communicate and travel to the other side of the world but unfortunately it's wrapped in an exploitative system that encourages selfishness and being shitty to one another. Agriculture was a mistake.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, SoulCage, Linda and 6 others
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
i dont want to live because im intended to apply myself this capitalist system for the rest of my life, joy is not prioritized and that is in itself disgusting

Reactions: piryohae3, sserafim, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I believe this also. Life is definitely too complex to live and unnecessarily so too

Reactions: sserafim and worthIess
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
Humanity has achieved incredible things like modern medical tech, ability to communicate and travel to the other side of the world but unfortunately it's wrapped in an exploitative system that encourages selfishness and being shitty to one another. Agriculture was a mistake.
100% agree, no luxury gay space communism unfortunately 😞

SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
Yes, very much. So many things to do and to consider just to survive. Make a mistake or don't have the knowledge and you are being punished.

Some people argue to live life in the present and you will be worry-free (or less complex). But that's such a stupid argument. Every action will affect your future but how are you supposed to make the right one? Can't even rely on other people's knowledge, because you don't know their real intentions. So many scams out there -

Reactions: sserafim
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
My life is a pathetic mess. Every day I think of why I was born into this world in the first place.
There is no hope, no happiness. My entire life is immersed in depression and guilt. I've damaged myself to the point of no return.
My life was a big mistake

Reactions: sserafim
whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
I feel like i cant go to anyone with my problems in life because it would just make their life more miserable. Everyone is suffering and i cant find any support and no therapist is gonna help. All people can do is watch me suffer and prevent me from ctb. I hate the fact that my problems are too complex for anyone

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I agree with this statement that life was too complex, but i also want to point out that it's also unfair to everyone else. Someone had more benifith that you dont have like appearence, wealth and also talent, and those who's mediocore are going to get fcked. And also the fact that we have to compete for everything is just exhausting

Probably some people just gonna say, "dont let it affect you" well, im not a fcking superman or some superhuman who's just can do everything and detach myself from peer pressure idiot. So yea unfairness also contribute to make this life misserable

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
also talent
Ah, yes...

...talent...

addison-rae-dance.gif

• Yay!
Reactions: BlockHammer and sserafim
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
We go through ALL this bullshit hassle, effort, and stress.............................. just to die in the end........... how much more pointless could it be???

Imagine you were on this tiny land. You know there will be lions that will come kill and eat you in the future. So you spend almost a 100 years everyday to build walls to surround yourself from these lions. Then shortly after you are finally finished building these walls, the walls just collapse to the ground, and the lions just come right in to kill and eat you anyway

Isn't this literally what life is???

Reactions: hopelessgirl, nopointinlivingg and sserafim