Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
I don't do anything but get high and scroll and hope for someone to message me. I can't even watch movies anymore. What am I supposed to do with myself when I'm not at work?

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter, Unknown21, Ariii and 3 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I feel you. Even if I'm doing something Nothing brings me happiness

Reactions: LifeQuitter and newave3
TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
boredom is one of my biggest fears
humanity's major problem is not being able to sit content alone in a room

Reactions: LifeQuitter and newave3
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I don't do anything but get high and scroll and hope for someone to message me. I can't even watch movies anymore. What am I supposed to do with myself when I'm not at work?
From my experience with 34 years of life under my belt I'd say that life is either extremely stressful or extremely boring. When I was married to my ex-wife I was never bored because she would either blow large amounts of money causing us to lack the money to pay our bills or something else equally bad or worse such as cheat on me for money/drugs and then tell me it wasn't cheating because she didn't love them.

Since I've been single life has been boring which is bad in it's own ways.

I feel the need for some excitement but I still value stability. Sadly, everything always tends to be one extreme or the other from my experience.

But yeah, I feel you. I pretty much do nothing but smoke all day anymore and scroll through this or Youtube.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Bear1234
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Feel you, have same opinion and thoughts on life. Feels like too much long simulation

Reactions: LifeQuitter
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
For me it's pain or numbness I feel... It kind of leads to similar feelings of wanting something interesting to happen though, granted that thing doesn't bring me pain

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm so fukd I haven't gotten bored in years and I do next to nothing. Should've ctb a long time ago.