• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
I AM SO THRILLED TO BE ALIVE ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โญโญโญโญ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซโญโญโญโญโญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸโœจโœจโœจโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

LIFE IS A GIFT ๐ŸŽ

(I wouldn't read that post without antiemetics). ๐Ÿคฎ

ANYONE ELSE JUST ABSOLUTELY THRILLED TO BE ALIVE? ๐Ÿฅณ

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder, _Minsk, LoiteringClouds and 15 others
R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I had some recent experiences that broke me, including a fraudulent doctor who was doing a laser on my neck because I had a wound. The wound consisted of two lines, like the lines of the street. She lasered the first line and left the second in order to force me to pay.For a second session. I am now in my fifth session because of this fraudulent doctor

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Hotsackage and Hellish Ore
Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
I had some recent experiences that broke me, including a fraudulent doctor who was doing a laser on my neck because I had a wound. The wound consisted of two lines, like the lines of the street. She lasered the first line and left the second in order to force me to pay.For a second session. I am now in my fifth session because of this fraudulent doctor
I'm sorry to hear that. Everything I ever wanted went to shit. If I were you, I would find a way to get back at that person. Of course, most people would disagree with me on that, but I'm just an extremely vengeful individual. I wasn't always like that, but the world played its part in turning me into a horrible person.

Reactions: GoatHerder and Artemisia
R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I'm sorry to hear that. Everything I ever wanted went to shit. If I were you, I would find a way to get back at that person. Of course, most people would disagree with me on that, but I'm just an extremely vengeful individual. I wasn't always like that, but the world played its part in turning me into a horrible person.
In my fifth session, I told her angrily that there were no results! What did this fraudulent doctor do? She performed a double laser (increased heat) on the wound site, and until now, for 15 days, the place has been burned.

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
M

Manfrotto99

Student
Oct 10, 2023
I just went for and saw all the Streets of luxurious four story mansions being built overlooking the river and thought all these wealthy people must live in a completely different world to me, one that is totally unimaginable, even though it's only 5 minuetes away. Back to the run down shack opposite the pub on the busy noisy main road where I cannot sleep peacefully at night or use my driveway because the rich people park out front so they dont get scratches on their expensive big cars and block my sight of traffic on the road . It reminded just how life is sunshine and roses for the priviledged ones while it's a living hell for us others.

Reactions: LoiteringClouds, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What bizarro world is this shit coming from? ๐Ÿ˜•

R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I just went for and saw all the Streets of luxurious four story mansions being built overlooking the river and thought all these wealthy people must live in a completely different world to me, one that is totally unimaginable, even though it's only 5 minuetes away. Back to the run down shack opposite the pub on the busy noisy main road where I cannot sleep peacefully at night or use my driveway because the rich people park out front so they dont get scratches on their expensive big cars and block my sight of traffic on the road . It reminded just how life is sunshine and roses for the priviledged ones while it's a living hell for us others.
The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. There is not a single rich person who will give half of his wealth to poor people. They love life very much. They have insurance for rape and theft. They will inherit this to their children and his children to their children Let's not forget the Swiss banks with which they protect their money , and We will die with a debt bill,
My ex friend told me :
If you enter a store and you do not have money You Leave . Simple like That

Last edited:
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, avalonisburning, Roadrunner and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL DESPITE ME WAGE SLAVING FOR ALMOST ALL OF MY LIFE. I LOVE LIFE AND HOW IT CAUSES ME TO BE IN PAIN, HELL YEAH!! I AM SUCH A NPC WITH NO CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช (this is me acting like a normie btw)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, AbusedInnocent, permanently tired and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, thatโ€™s just me
Sep 13, 2023
LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL DESPITE ME WAGE SLAVING FOR ALMOST ALL OF MY LIFE. I LOVE LIFE AND HOW IT CAUSES ME TO BE IN PAIN, HELL YEAH!! I AM SUCH A NPC WITH NO CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช (this is me acting like a normie btw)
I LOVE ALL THE HARDSHIPS LIFE THROWS AT ME AND BEG FOR MORE! I JUST LOVE GETTING BEATEN DOWN BY LIFE! BRING IT ON! I WANT TO SUFFER! I LOVE SUFFERING! SUFFERING BUILDS CHARACTER! WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Manfrotto99, ForgottenAgain, GoatHerder and 6 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I LOVE ALL THE HARSHIPS LIFE THROWS AT ME AND BEG FOR MORE! I JUST LOVE GETTING BEATEN DOWN BY LIFE! BRING IT ON! I WANT TO SUFFER! WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER! SUFFERING BUILDS CHARACTER!
SUFFERING IS A PRIVILEGE!! I LOVE SUFFERING A LOT FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE JUST FOR THE LITTLE THINGS ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ. IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO SUFFER, YOU MUST BE MENTALLY ILL!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manfrotto99, ForgottenAgain, _Minsk and 3 others
A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I'm literally dying of extreme pain and exhaustion because idiotic, don't give a damn doctors dismissed the severity of my problem until it had no solution. Ain't life grand? To everyone who thinks suicide is never an option, I sincerely wish they can experience the absolute joys of surviving like this for the longest and most suffered time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Manfrotto99, divinemistress36, RoadBLOCK and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm literally dying of extreme pain and exhaustion because idiotic, don't give a damn doctors dismissed the severity of my problem until it had no solution. Ain't life grand? To everyone who thinks suicide is never an option, I sincerely wish they can experience the absolute joys of surviving like this for the longest and most suffered time.
I agree. Typical of doctors. what conditions are you suffering from ?

Only the individual brain knows what tortures that brain is suffering

Nembutal should be available to all without a prescription for sale online . suicide booths , cyanide capsules , suicide kits should be available to all. over age 18.

So they are telling us nothing horrible can happen . what if one is kidnapped by gang about to be tortured. if you have your cyanide capsules hidden then you can take them . what if you are in a fire and burned most of your skin off i'd take out my cyanide capsules and bite down on them , who wouldn't ?

I saw a video of Michael Marin ingesting cyanide in a courtroom after being convicted and it looked like he passed out quickly supposedly 8 minutes . even if painfull still short .

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 1 other person

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I'm peppy full of life and successful and well adjusted on the outside but inside I think HI (I would NEVER do this) and CTB methods and am starving myself. But since I'm overweight it's seen as 'omg you take such good care of yourself!'

A

Artemisia

Experienced
May 24, 2024
I agree. Typical of doctors. what conditions are you suffering from ?

Only the individual brain knows what tortures that brain is suffering

Nembutal should be available to all without a prescription for sale online . suicide booths , cyanide capsules , suicide kits should be available to all. over age 18.

So they are telling us nothing horrible can happen . what if one is kidnapped by gang about to be tortured. if you have your cyanide capsules hidden then you can take them . what if you are in a fire and burned most of your skin off i'd take out my cyanide capsules and bite down on them , who wouldn't ?

I saw a video of Michael Marin ingesting cyanide in a courtroom after being convicted and it looked like he passed out quickly supposedly 8 minutes . even if painfull still short .

Basically my hip bone was pulled out of place, pulling on the tendons and ligaments of my lower back. I kept going about my life like that for 4 years, getting more and more exhausted and in pain until I couldn't take it anymore. That+s when I went to the doctors who very promptly dismissed the severity of my problem and kept parroting "physiotherapy". Without having a clue about the severity of the issue, the therapists kept pulling the tendons and ligaments out of place, literally tearing the flesh from my bones. If the spine is like a pole, the tendons and ligaments, instead of following that straight line are now twisted around it, left and right and any attempt by the therapists to put one in place is only twisting and tearing the others. The amazing thing in all this? I've had CAT scans and MRIs and no one sees a damn thing, they look at them for 5 seconds, nothing that jumps at that so why bother looking further, so let's just dismiss me as being over dramatic. I'm not, I'm an extremely rational and stoic person who hanged on until the very last. Even if I can pay, my life simply isn't worth their time and effort. Most are just to dumb to even be able to understand the problem. I've read too many scientific articles that make it clear that the tendons, ligaments and muscles that hold the spine together are an extremely complex system and only doctors of true excellence can sort them out. But now it's such a mess I can no longer stand straight, can barely walk, I'm in extreme pain all the time that pills can do nothing about and my heart is in over exertion just from taking half a dozen steps to the bathroom. Oh, I also have no family whatsoever which I mentioned repetedly, but who cares.

Thanks for the link. Too bad we don't actually get to watch the process. Not that I enjoy in the least such thing, but it'd have value as to know exactly what happens. From what I've gathered though, it seems fast but violent. I think CO poisoning is probably the most peaceful method that I can have acess to and that's what I've chosen a long time ago for when I'd finally not be able to take care of myself, the only thing that mattered the most to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Haven't yet put up my Progress Pride bunting but technically every day is Rainbow Day in my house ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ

• Love
Reactions: restinpeace2 and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I LOVE ALL THE HARDSHIPS LIFE THROWS AT ME AND BEG FOR MORE! I JUST LOVE GETTING BEATEN DOWN BY LIFE! BRING IT ON! I WANT TO SUFFER! I LOVE SUFFERING! SUFFERING BUILDS CHARACTER! WHAT DOESN'T KILL ME MAKES ME STRONGER!
What doesnt kill me just makes me more neurotic

Reactions: Manfrotto99, ForgottenAgain, GoatHerder and 3 others