bigwomanbigwoman123

bigwomanbigwoman123

Sep 9, 2023
so many people are made to suffer, whether preventable or not, and are denied the possibility to end their suffering

whether that is ctb, simple healthcare or anything else. its so upsetting that solutions *could* exist, but are just decided by people that they shouldnt be accessible.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, sadandlonely99, lightnings and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yes, life is very unfair in many ways.

Reactions: Immensevoid and NPCaesar
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me humans really are the worst species, I believe that many of them want to make it so others suffer for as much as possible for as long as possible. It certainly is such a cruel and hellish existence where we cannot even die in peace even know we never could have consented to existing here in the first place. Allowing people the option of a peaceful suicide would be relieving and prevent so much suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and Suicidebydeath
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
so many people are made to suffer, whether preventable or not, and are denied the possibility to end their suffering

whether that is ctb, simple healthcare or anything else. its so upsetting that solutions *could* exist, but are just decided by people that they shouldnt be accessible.
They made it so that the possibility to end our suffering would not be accessible to keep us prisoners slaves in the prison

Last edited:
Reactions: Immensevoid and bigwomanbigwoman123
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Hopefully enough of us wake up to this reality and stop reproducing so that the human race can hastily meet the extincton that it deserves. I think this generation finally gets it.

Reactions: Immensevoid