• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aiko_

Aiko_

Nov 25, 2023
I'm only 19 and feel stuck. Slowly getting older, not knowing what will be waiting for me. I thought death was scary, because we don't know what happens when you're dead. But then I realized it's the same with life. It's the unknown that scares me so much. But with life it's even more scary, because people except so much, how do you live in society when you can't be part of it? I don't wanna go to school nor work. Atleast death will free me from that pressure.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, Josh007, tobeornot and 9 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I personally don't find death to be scary at all as I personally believe that after death is just permanent non existence. Though I do think that life is incredibly scary. Just like you, I also don't want to work or deal with education. I'm so annoyed at how I'm forced to be a wage slave when I never even consented to being born in the first place. Life is incredibly cruel and unfair

• Love
Reactions: tobeornot, Kalista, sserafim and 1 other person
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Death is neutral, life is complicated

Reactions: tobeornot, Doorframe_dead, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Aiko_

Aiko_

Nov 25, 2023
I personally don't find death to be scary at all as I personally believe that after death is just permanent non existence. Though I do think that life is incredibly scary. Just like you, I also don't want to work or deal with education. I'm so annoyed at how I'm forced to be a wage slave when I never even consented to being born in the first place. Life is incredibly cruel and unfair
Exactly, I was bought on this planet, just to slave away, until I die? That shit is scary.

Reactions: sserafim, tobeornot and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Exactly, I was bought on this planet, just to slave away, until I die? That shit is scary.
Literally. The 99% of us were born on this planet to slave away and die. The remaining 1% are lucky and are truly free to do what they want. I don't understand why people say that adulthood is freedom when I think that adulthood is slavery. There's nothing free about being an adult and tackling on so many responsibilities. It's scary that this is all our lives amount to. We are just born to slave away until death

Reactions: tobeornot, sserafim and divinemistress36
Aiko_

Aiko_

Nov 25, 2023
Literally. The 99% of us were born on this planet to slave away and die. The remaining 1% are lucky and are truly free to do what they want. I don't understand why people say that adulthood is freedom when I think that adulthood is slavery. There's nothing free about being an adult and tackling on so many responsibilities. It's scary that this is all our lives amount to. We are just born to slave away until death
Yeah, it's just, what is true freedom? Is it even possible to achieve that in the world we live in? What is it to be completely free? Is death our ticket to complete freedom?

Cuz why was I put on this earth, just to be a puppet? I have nowhere to go now, I graduated a year ago, and now they except me to work or continue my education. But I don't know if I have that in me.

Reactions: sserafim and tobeornot
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
J'ai seulement 19 ans et je me sens coincée. Je vieillis lentement, sans savoir ce qui m'attend. Je pensais que la mort était effrayante, parce que nous ne savons pas ce qui se passe quand on est mort. Mais ensuite, j'ai réalisé que c'est pareil avec la vie. C'est l'inconnu qui me fait le plus peur. Mais avec la vie, c'est encore plus effrayant, parce que les gens s'attendent à tant de choses : comment vivre dans la société quand on ne peut pas en faire partie ? Je ne veux ni aller à l'école ni travailler. Au moins, la mort me libérera de cette pression.
You are not old AT 19😉

Reactions: tobeornot