Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Life is way more difficult than people give it credit for.

Health problems, money problems, social problems. Too much shit to even list off.

I hate the American government and would probably say more shit about how I hate them but the EVIL moderation team on this website have my IP held hostage.

They will probably use this IP to blackmail me and other suicidal people when the time comes. Not even joking.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
They will probably use this IP to blackmail me and other suicidal people when the time comes. Not even joking.
you mean the same people that are also suicidal?? i dont think any of the original people are left. only people that joined the same way the rest of us did

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
They aren't evil, stop throwing excrements around.

Reactions: wljourney
Unhirable

Unhirable

Sep 14, 2022
you mean the same people that are also suicidal?? i dont think any of the original people are left. only people that joined the same way the rest of us did
I am 99% sure that the admin who "left" didn't actually leave. They only "left" to get the journalists off their back because their Dox is out there.

With that said, the moderators themselves aren't like, bad people. That was wrong of me to say.

It's more accurate to say that, eventually someone is going to get control of Sanctioned-Suicide and have everyone's IP address to use as they please. The moderators are supporting this system.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
With that said, the moderators themselves aren't like, bad people. That was wrong of me to say.

Yes it is very wrong. Our moderators are volunteers. They don't get paid for their work.
They are spending hours and hours of their own time on here. While also suffering and battling with the same shit we all have to deal with.

They are here to make it a safe space and to protect the community so it can continue to exist.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, OpheliasFlowers and whatevs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It's more accurate to say that, eventually someone is going to get control of Sanctioned-Suicide and have everyone's IP address to use as they please. The moderators are supporting this system.
people get info from banks, the government. normal average (no offense) no bodies, cant stop this if no one else can stop this

Reactions: Unhirable
Unhirable

Unhirable

Sep 14, 2022
Yes it is very wrong. Our moderators are volunteers. They don't get paid for their work.
They are spending hours and hours of their own time on here. While also suffering and battling with the same shit we all have to deal with.

They are here to make it a safe space and to protect the community so it can continue to exist.
Okay cool.

Lets not forget that the moderators get to swing their power around and they probably enjoy that. There are jokes online about discord mods for a reason. Also, its moderating a forum. They take hours out of their day and do it as a hobby. It's not back-breaking work in the slightest.

They're not martyrs and how good they are as a person is entirely independent to how they moderate a website.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Congratulations for choosing such an apt user name.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
discord mods
discord mods, made up of "normal" people and from what ive seen, yeah thats not too far from the truth. but youre talking about depressed people that have bigger concerns in their life than "whats for breakfast" (meant more in relation to "normal people" then the mod part, if its a good sized forum then obviously its a bit of work). its not a very fair comparison

Reactions: wljourney
I

iamsure

Sep 23, 2022
Life is way more difficult than people give it credit for.

Health problems, money problems, social problems. Too much shit to even list off.

I hate the American government and would probably say more shit about how I hate them but the EVIL moderation team on this website have my IP held hostage.

I didn't like having to share my any personal information given the subject matter here also, but I completely understand why the site does it this way.

I'm guessing they didn't just decide to do it this way from the beginning, but they did it in response to a number of bad actors (the people most would agree are banned for a good reason) who create a new account every time they're banned and continue to attack people on this forum.

A site like this is very controversial, and tends to attract haters.

Why do you think the moderation team is EVIL?

Unhirable

Unhirable

Sep 14, 2022
I didn't like having to share my any personal information given the subject matter here also, but I completely understand why the site does it this way.

I'm guessing they didn't just decide to do it this way from the beginning, but they did it in response to a number of bad actors (the people most would agree are banned for a good reason) who create a new account every time they're banned and continue to attack people on this forum.

A site like this is very controversial, and tends to attract haters.

Why do you think the moderation team is EVIL?
Well as stated before I think saying EVIL was too much. I was just kind of paranoid at the time of writing.

I think BECAUSE the site is controversial the moderation team should've been more lenient and not gathered IPs.

The outcome of this site being taken over by people anti-suicide choice is REALLY HIGH and I think people need to understand that. It's not even unlikely, seriously. All it takes is for the CIA or FBI to force their way, one of the admins to get their password leaked (or even a moderator if this forum shows them IPs too), etc. Just as a few examples.

There are many paths to everyone's IPs being leaked.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Well as stated before I think saying EVIL was too much. I was just kind of paranoid at the time of writing.

I think BECAUSE the site is controversial the moderation team should've been more lenient and not gathered IPs.

The outcome of this site being taken over by people anti-suicide choice is REALLY HIGH and I think people need to understand that. It's not even unlikely, seriously. All it takes is for the CIA or FBI to force their way, one of the admins to get their password leaked (or even a moderator if this forum shows them IPs too), etc. Just as a few examples.

There are many paths to everyone's IPs being leaked.

I'm curious - have you been having a private, sour conversation with the administrators, that may have left you with a bad impression of them..?

About the IP addresses - how would they go about not having access to them..?

Unhirable

Unhirable

Sep 14, 2022
I'm curious - have you been having a private, sour conversation with the administrators, that may have left you with a bad impression of them..?

About the IP addresses - how would they go about not having access to them..?
Allowing access to VPNs when signing up is a good start.

And no i didnt have any bad run in with any of the moderation team

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Yes. It all comes down to sacrificing every day.