• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I have always been kind with people never harmed anyone, I m wondering why tragedies and misfortunes keeps happening to the kind ppl :(

• Hugs
Reactions: iinner, ZomGuy, memento_mori and 4 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
You answered it: cuz life ain't fair.

Reactions: dhk96, jake3d, Ashpac and 1 other person
Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
People say "Treat others the way you want to be treated", but that literally brings you nothing in life. People are shit lol, 99% won't give a fuck what you do for them, they finna cut your throat when you ain't looking and step on others to get ahead in life. Man fuck 'em. If you treat me like shit I treat you the same, if being the "bigger person" means swallowing all their shit I don't want to be that person.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Kassender, Darkmornings and 3 others
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
But why ?

Why isn't life fair?

I can't be certain but it feels random, chaotic,...without true sense or direction. Electrically charged particles operating through matters of chance.

Reactions: Endqualia, Kjo and Ashpac
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Life is just chaotic. Fairness is imaginary concept created by people.

Reactions: Darkmornings, Deleted member 1768, Endqualia and 3 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
For me, looking back on history id say life has always been dogshit and it prefers sad endings more than happy endings.
Fuck it, life can eat shit.

Reactions: Kjo
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Life is too surprising and confusing for me

Reactions: Endqualia, Kjo and Ashpac
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
If getting ahead in life means dragging people down, than I would rather much not get ahead in life at all

• Love
Reactions: Endqualia, whyidon'tknow, Kjo and 1 other person
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I've recently picked up Buddhism readings. It has really helped me with the life isn't fair "complex," if I can call it a complex. The idea is that you face prior life karma.

It really helps to keep the kindness morals but also accept the bad times.
Life is too surprising and confusing for me
This is especially surprising to read with your surprising profile pic of a gun in guacamole? Lol if life is too surprising for you, I stand no chance.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Temporarilyabsurd
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
For me, looking back on history id say life has always been dogshit and it prefers sad endings more than happy endings.
Fuck it, life can eat shit.
And the sad endings happen to the kind ppl mostly !!!, if you don't
I've recently picked up Buddhism readings. It has really helped me with the life isn't fair "complex," if I can call it a complex. The idea is that you face prior life karma.

It really helps to keep the kindness morals but also accept the bad times.
I agree that Buddhism helps but there are unfortunate events happening where there is noway up no matter how strong the person is !

• Love
Reactions: Kjo
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have always been kind with people never harmed anyone, I m wondering why tragedies and misfortunes keeps happening to the kind ppl :(
Because of the way, the universe was designed. It's like playing a video game and you have to do certain things even if you don't want to or it's game over. It's why men like Gaius Julius Caesar were full of so much love and compassion inside yet at the same time did horrible things to some people. Why some people saw Emperor Augustus as a monster even though he was responsible for the Pax Romana, creating so much happiness on Earth. Why you have men like Al Capone, helping the homeless and the starving and the poor even though these people were seen as scum due to America's culture...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WinterIsComing, inconsequential and Kjo
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It's notable how pleasant and kind all the people are here -we're the people driven to CTB by the cruel behaviour of others.

• Love
Reactions: inconsequential, Kjo and Extremly kind <3
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
we're the people driven to CTB by the cruel behaviour of others.

Or the seemingly cruel nature of the organic universe...

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Endqualia, mpti and 1 other person
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Can you suggest a quick painless effective way that would leave my body in shape ?
I've been considering the nighty night method because it seems like the least cleanup or traumatizing to others while still relatively quick and painless. Originally I wanted to do the helium exit bag, until I found out the stores don't sell it pure anymore because of suicides with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I've been considering the nighty night method because it seems like the least cleanup or traumatizing to others while still relatively quick and painless. Originally I wanted to do the helium exit bag, until I found out the stores don't sell it pure anymore because of suicides with it.
The issue with nighty night is that you have to order some items online like the gorilla tape, I have tried the turniquet, it makes the head feels like exploding, access to nembutal must be granted to the public to avoid the violent scenes of sucide, I think the shallow water blackout is the best available method and it looks accidental although some members have been questioning it's effectiveness

• Hugs
D

durba1

Jun 5, 2019
Life is hard but compared to what! It this way & won't change, definitely we are forced to take it but luckily we have the possibility to leave it.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Life is hard but compared to what! It this way & won't change, definitely we are forced to take it but luckily we have the possibility to leave it.

Yes, we should be very grateful the master of this Earth has given us the option to quit this game...

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
But the methods to leave it are not easy, if we just have an access to Nembutal it would be great.

Reactions: durba1
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I've read the universe instantly rewards courage by putting multiple layers of support into action to assist in your attempts.

• Wow
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I've read the universe instantly rewards courage by putting multiple layers of support into action to assist in your attempts.
I did not get you, did you mean utilizing 2 sucide methods simultaneously ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Endqualia
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I did not get you, did you mean utilizing 2 sucide methods simultaneously ?

No.

I just meant (as Severen said) courage appears to be supported by.....masters/energy/universe, whatever "it" is.

I would suppose that that very same courage could be displayed (and supported) by us in living or dying.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
All of yous think life isn't fair now shit many of us are living like kings compared to those that lived before us. Hell even people that lived only 100 years ago had it pretty bad. Much less 500, 2,000 or 40,000 years ago. It was nothing but constant fighting almost back in the day. Tribe against tribe country against country. Life was grueling for many back in the day. Only the kings and people in high power had luxuries.

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
All of yous think life isn't fair now shit many of us are living like kings compared to those that lived before us. Hell even people that lived only 100 years ago had it pretty bad. Much less 500, 2,000 or 40,000 years ago. It was nothing but constant fighting almost back in the day. Tribe against tribe country against country. Life was grueling for many back in the day. Only the kings and people in high power had luxuries.
At least people were United and supportive among tribes those days, there were no banks to exploit their needs, they have times to spend with there families rather than being at work like a slave ending up poor and in deep debt, the main reason behind the disintegration of families are the long working hours, I wish was born during the old ages where people kept caring about each other.

Reactions: jake3d
czx85

czx85

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I mean, since when had life been fair?
The millions of bacteria and yeast we used to make a bottle of yogurt, or a piece of bread, their life was already designed since the moment they were born. To eat and poop a little bit then DIE.
The chickens and cows in farm, to live food mixed with hormone or antibiotics for a few month, then been slaughtered one after one...

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I mean, since when had life been fair?
The millions of bacteria and yeast we used to make a bottle of yogurt, or a piece of bread, their life was already designed since the moment they were born. To eat and poop a little bit then DIE.
The chickens and cows in farm, to live food mixed with hormone or antibiotics for a few month, then been slaughtered one after one...
At least the cows & chickens have ppl & machines to feed them, while there are ppl starving to death, this really explains how life is not fair !!!!