porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I've come to realize the dangers of being suicidal / thinking life is short...

I think it's given me the edge to be impulsive and do things without thinking more about the repercussions... or thinking that suicide is an easy way out.. cuz it's not.. it's super hard..

anyone else feel the same?
like they have a weird warped sense of time? Difficulty in connecting the dots between now and future? Or foresee how one thing can affect the others?

this need to just live every single moment as if it were my last / could be my last has gotten me into a lotta trouble..

I now value people who can commit to one thing for many many years. I used to think that was boring but.. I'm so tired of the chaos and uncertainty.

nor sure if this makes sense
late and don't want to sleep and in deep thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: allym101, Spitfire, NekoNomNom and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've come to realize the dangers of being suicidal / thinking life is short...

I think it's given me the edge to be impulsive and do things without thinking more about the repercussions... or thinking that suicide is an easy way out.. cuz it's not.. it's super hard..

anyone else feel the same?
like they have a weird warped sense of time? Difficulty in connecting the dots between now and future? Or foresee how one thing can affect the others?

this need to just live every single moment as if it were my last / could be my last has gotten me into a lotta trouble..

now I'm scared..

I've thrown all caution to the wind and lived like every moment is my last for the past few months. I don't let anything hold me back. Even if I recover I don't think I'd go back to my old way of living.

What's the worst that can happen? You die?

Reactions: Spitfire and greebo6
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I've thrown all caution to the wind and lived like every moment is my last for the past few months. I don't let anything hold me back. Even if I recover I don't think I'd go back to my old way of living.

What's the worst that can happen? You die?

That's the thing, Brick.
i don't thinkdeath is the worst
Let's see: injuries, bills, tickets that follow you for life, loss of stability, job, STDs, pregnancy etc etc
Death itself sounds easy compared to having to deal with consequences.

Reactions: Spitfire, greebo6, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's the thing, Brick.
i don't thinkdeath is the worst
Let's see: injuries, bills, tickets that follow you for life, loss of stability, job, STDs, pregnancy etc etc
Death itself sounds easy compared to having to deal with consequences.

That's why you save CTB until all of those things pile so high that you can't take it anymore. Hopefully you're able to avoid both situations and just find happiness. But that's not a guarantee as nothing is guaranteed.

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
That's why you save CTB until all of those things pile so high that you can't take it anymore. Hopefully you're able to avoid both situations and just find happiness. But that's not a guarantee as nothing is guaranteed.

Yea.. then you hear about the scary failed attempts that just add to the pile...
Then you feel hopeless. There's no escape. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be here.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yea.. then you hear about the scary failed attempts that just add to the pile...
Then you feel hopeless. There's no escape. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be here.

NaN0² is very reliable. But NaN3 is foolproof. It's the dirty sibling of SN and I'm surprised it's not talked about as much here anymore. There is absolutely ZERO returning from SA. There's no cure for it.

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
NaN0² is very reliable. But NaN3 is foolproof. It's the dirty sibling of SN and I'm surprised it's not talked about as much here anymore. There is absolutely ZERO returning from SA. There's no cure for it.

Yea... I was thinking today.. if I really wanted to end it, go into woods and just don't bring a phone. No way I can save myself. Then I thought.. shit. I don't think I'm ready to die.

Then I look at this pile of mess I made...
How bad does it have to get to finally pull the plug? It's sad because from those times of just living in the moment... I experienced enough happiness and joy and connection... that dying actually makes me sad. Killing the bad parts means killing the good as well.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yea... I was thinking today.. if I really wanted to end it, go into woods and just don't bring a phone. No way I can save myself. Then I thought.. shit. I don't think I'm ready to die.

Then I look at this pile of mess I made...
How bad does it have to get to finally pull the plug? It's sad because from those times of just living in the moment... I experienced enough happiness and joy and connection... that dying actually makes me sad. Killing the bad parts means killing the good as well.

Very bad for me to pull the plug. But everyone has their own threshold honestly. My advice is to squeeze every last drop of happiness out of life first though.

Snktag

Snktag

Oct 16, 2020
alguien me podria aclarar estos terminos que no los conozco bien NaN02????

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Life is too short for happy people, and too long for miserable people.

Reactions: Pan_Tofel, Antiquated and greebo6