Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
If you think otherwise you've got your head buried too fucking deep in the sand. Everything about life is fucked. Everything in life is just a petty game, and entitled fucks want to be praised like children when they play the game right. This shit is why employee of the month shit works in motivating people. We are all dumb fucking animals and everything we do is a pointless waste of time. When the cards are stacked against you, it's best just to give up because life is not going to get easier especially if you do not play the game.

Life is so fucking shit and so full of pain and suffering it's really not worth it
renderTimingPixel.png

I wish it was over and I could die already.

Life isn't good. We're here for no other reason except to ease our suffering until we can watch it disappear and be comfortable with it. It's just a twisted game.

Life is fucking shit... There's no fucking point, honestly wtf. Sometimes I'm actually shocked at how shit it can be like wow and right now its one of those moments. I have a mental illness and many other problems but Why the fuck do I deserve this? I never hurt anybody

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Vesiira, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 12 others
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Everything you said in your post is so true. The good things always end but the misery seems to last forever. Who wants to live like that? Worried about having the basics in order to survive? What joy is in it? You try hard and get 3 steps ahead and then when shit gets hard, sometimes you have to take 5 steps back.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
Your Terrence McKenna profile picture and PLUR signature seem to contradict the body of your post. Do you think so? Full transperency, I do not currently feel the way you do about life, but I once have and I may again in the future. I often struggle to reconcile my sense of love for myself and the world with my hatred for myself and the world, if that makes sense. I am curious if you experience a similar dichotomy and how you make sense of that.

Reactions: sserafim, Shiva_Story and Cloud Busting
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
When you said " why the fuck do I deserve this - I never hurt anybody " that hit me hard.
Yet, it's so true : there are so many of us here who are suffering through no fault of our own.
I'm tired of suffering and seeing others suffer too.
This pointless and meaningless thing called existence needs to end soon.

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, SMmetalhead36, sserafim and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly don't believe that existing could ever be worth it, existence is just so harmful and unnecessary, I see existence as a virus that continues to be so tragically inflicted onto existing beings, just causing so much harm and suffering as a result. I wish humans had the compassion and awareness not to procreate as only never existing is perfection, it's tragic how life continues to be forced here into this hellish reality.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Same

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and SMmetalhead36
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah and this is hard to make people see. They ignore their surroundings and beings suffering daily. They also ignore mortality and our bodies being limited.

They are ignorant and coping, that is the only way to approve existence. And this will sound biased to those people because again, they ignore ruthless nature and reality for fleeting moments in a bubble they have going on.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I dont know what Life is, but being forced to engage in a loop revolving around securing ones primal needs using tools and asked to pay tax on everything in the economy based on faith multiple times is NOT that.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I dont know what Life is, but being forced to engage in a loop revolving around securing ones primal needs using tools and asked to pay tax on everything in the economy based on faith multiple times is NOT that.
Literally. I hate that we have to work and make money just to survive. I hate that everything has to cost money in this world, and that we even have to pay to exist on this planet. Adulthood is honestly such a scam.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
If you think otherwise you've got your head buried too fucking deep in the sand. Everything about life is fucked. Everything in life is just a petty game, and entitled fucks want to be praised like children when they play the game right. This shit is why employee of the month shit works in motivating people. We are all dumb fucking animals and everything we do is a pointless waste of time. When the cards are stacked against you, it's best just to give up because life is not going to get easier especially if you do not play the game.

Life is so fucking shit and so full of pain and suffering it's really not worth it
renderTimingPixel.png

I wish it was over and I could die already.

Life isn't good. We're here for no other reason except to ease our suffering until we can watch it disappear and be comfortable with it. It's just a twisted game.

Life is fucking shit... There's no fucking point, honestly wtf. Sometimes I'm actually shocked at how shit it can be like wow and right now it's one of those moments. I have a mental illness and many other problems but Why the fuck do I deserve this? I never hurt anybody
i'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but i feel the same. life is so shit. when you're growing up they make it seem like after highschool we will find out who we want to be and be successful, blah blah blah. life isn't worth it. not if so many of us are born with these illnesses that hinder us from being happy. why do we have to keep suffering everyday? sending love.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE