N

neverthefirstoption

Apr 26, 2023
I've been gone for a pretty long time, and I think it's been good for me. Life can be a lot kinder than you can ever imagine. I may have gotten my heart broken for a little bit, and the drama that ensued almost made me end my life for good, but I found purpose within myself. I'm attending the university of my dreams, and my new partner is sacrificing almost everything to start a life with me. I'm convinced that all of the awful things that have happened to me so far in this miserable life have prepared me for this. I'm starting a new chapter in my life, one filled with hope and hardships. Life CAN be depressing, but that doesn't mean that it IS depressing (read that again), and I still suffer from certain challenges due to my mental health. However, just as misery is omnipresent, so is hope. There's a brighter future ahead for everyone, it just takes time, effort, and a little bit of wishful thinking.

• Love
Reactions: catotoctb, HighFlight, WhyWasIBorn and 3 others
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Im proud of you for holding up. You are important <3

I

IWillSurvive

Aug 28, 2023
I've been gone for a pretty long time, and I think it's been good for me. Life can be a lot kinder than you can ever imagine. I may have gotten my heart broken for a little bit, and the drama that ensued almost made me end my life for good, but I found purpose within myself. I'm attending the university of my dreams, and my new partner is sacrificing almost everything to start a life with me. I'm convinced that all of the awful things that have happened to me so far in this miserable life have prepared me for this. I'm starting a new chapter in my life, one filled with hope and hardships. Life CAN be depressing, but that doesn't mean that it IS depressing (read that again), and I still suffer from certain challenges due to my mental health. However, just as misery is omnipresent, so is hope. There's a brighter future ahead for everyone, it just takes time, effort, and a little bit of wishful thinking.
Very glad it got better for you. I wish you the best and hope life treats you well.