• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cymbaline23

May 1, 2024
I hate the nature of life. I can't just accept this like everyone else. Everyone is selfish and inauthentic. Why do we have to be unequal? Love is purely transactional and conditional most of the time. Why do we have to be divided based on our differences? I hate that gender roles exist and that they're rooted in nature so there's no way to fully escape it. Why do men have to be the violent ones with all the power? I don't want to be a man or a woman, I don't want to be anything. Why do I have to be judged for things I can't help because that's how I was born? Why can't I be good enough? I want to be a good person, I want to feel loved, like I'm worth something, like I have a purpose. I wish I was able to change the way life works. I wish innocent people didn't have to die and I wish it wasn't ignored. Everyone's talking about how Donald Trump almost got assassinated, but what about the audience member that died? What about the innocent families and children dying in war? I don't want things to be like this, I can't take this. And it hurts there's nothing I can do to make the world better. It's crazy to me that we all just accept this and move on. I don't know how to do that, I've never been able to play this game. I've never had the goals or ambitions. I see patterns in everything, I see through all this bs, I don't think any of it was meant for me. Maybe I just need to be shown another perspective. I've tried and tried to get better and find this within myself, but I don't think it always works like that. I don't know what it's going to take to get better. If I'm gonna stay alive I need to figure it out. I might always be too afraid to die. I wish there was a peaceful way, but even then I think writing a note and stuff would be too much for me emotionally.

• Hugs
Reactions: aslank98, Szarur-abi, GoatHerder and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I hate the nature of life. I can't just accept this like everyone else. Everyone is selfish and inauthentic. Why do we have to be unequal? Love is purely transactional and conditional most of the time. Why do we have to be divided based on our differences? I hate that gender roles exist and that they're rooted in nature so there's no way to fully escape it. Why do men have to be the violent ones with all the power? I don't want to be a man or a woman, I don't want to be anything. Why do I have to be judged for things I can't help because that's how I was born? Why can't I be good enough? I want to be a good person, I want to feel loved, like I'm worth something, like I have a purpose. I wish I was able to change the way life works. I wish innocent people didn't have to die and I wish it wasn't ignored. Everyone's talking about how Donald Trump almost got assassinated, but what about the audience member that died? What about the innocent families and children dying in war? I don't want things to be like this, I can't take this. And it hurts there's nothing I can do to make the world better. It's crazy to me that we all just accept this and move on. I don't know how to do that, I've never been able to play this game. I've never had the goals or ambitions. I see patterns in everything, I see through all this bs, I don't think any of it was meant for me. Maybe I just need to be shown another perspective. I've tried and tried to get better and find this within myself, but I don't think it always works like that. I don't know what it's going to take to get better. If I'm gonna stay alive I need to figure it out. I might always be too afraid to die. I wish there was a peaceful way, but even then I think writing a note and stuff would be too much for me emotionally.
I would gladly trade places with that guy that was shot and died on the scene. fuck i have powerful rifles like that and shotguns but placed against my head not 100 meters away where the velocity is much greater in a contact shot. i don't know why i can't do it . fear of failure i guess. i wish i could shoot myself . but it'd be a million times easier if someone else shot me. very difficult for me to shoot myself

that guy , everyone can fucking have this hell. they can have their diseases, disabilities , unbearable pain , extreme suffering , old age, oppression, work , chores , problems and 1000 other horrible things in this evil life and this evil world. i want to be out of here and into beautiful non-existence. if i were dead today i wouldn't have to constantly fucking feed this goddamn animal body and fucking 30 trillion cells that are constantly hungry and work and chores and fix problems and risk extreme pain for nothing.

i need to get the courage and blow my head into a million pieces after I take the invincible SN

non-existence forever is the only good

Last edited:
Reactions: aslank98, GoatHerder, Daryl72 and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
The human race is a failed species

Reactions: GoatHerder and divinemistress36