bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023
Life is boring. Everything is so repetitive I hate my life. I sleep at 10 to wakeup at 6, drive an hour to work and work a dog shit job where I'm not paid enough to put up with peoples shit. Drive an hour home (usually longer cause UK rush hour traffic is shit) get home, eat dinner, go to sleep and repeat. I'm so tired of this, I can't even progress in my job because of my mental health and the fact my manager still isn't convinced I can progress despite my training but that's what I get for working in an office where you need to be friends with the higher ups to get anywhere.

I feel filthy, I forget to clean my room, forget to shower, forget to interact with real people , forget to brush my teeth

I can't even change job if I could. How are we meant to survive like this

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, R_N, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Life is boring. Everything is so repetitive I hate my life. I sleep at 10 to wakeup at 6, drive an hour to work and work a dog shit job where I'm not paid enough to put up with peoples shit. Drive an hour home (usually longer cause UK rush hour traffic is shit) get home, eat dinner, go to sleep and repeat. I'm so tired of this, I can't even progress in my job because of my mental health and the fact my manager still isn't convinced I can progress despite my training but that's what I get for working in an office where you need to be friends with the higher ups to get anywhere.

I feel filthy, I forget to clean my room, forget to shower, forget to interact with real people , forget to brush my teeth

Literally. Life is honestly so boring and mundane. I don't know how people are okay with doing the same thing everyday. I'm a shut-in/hiki and I don't even have a job because I failed to launch after college but the thought of working the same 9-5 everyday or even working at all makes me want to ctb. I would hate to do the same thing everyday, that seems so boring and not fun or interesting at all. I honestly think that adulthood is a scam, there's nothing good or positive about being an adult. You're just a slave to the capitalist system and forced to work for 50 years to make a living just to survive on this hellish planet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, Immensevoid and PanaxMan
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023

exactly my life family dont give a single shit abt me as well

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My family think that I'm just "lazy" and they want me to get a job and eventually become independent. They think that I'm a failure, shame and disappointment because I failed to launch after college. They want me to "do something" with my life and be "productive" but I honestly don't see a point in doing anything. Life is just a struggle, what's the point of working if you're just going to die at the end anyways? I hate the fact that existence costs money and people have to work for and earn a living. None of us even consented to being on this planet but we have to pay to exist on it. I honestly never even wanted to be an adult anyways, I always thought that I would've died before 18. Adulthood is just not a stage of my life that I want to live. I don't see anything good about it whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fkyou, Prime0, PanaxMan and 1 other person
bpdiskillingme

bpdiskillingme

Oct 25, 2023
Literally. Life is honestly so boring and mundane. I don't know how people are okay with doing the same thing everyday. I'm a shut-in/hiki and I don't even have a job because I failed to launch after college but the thought of working the same 9-5 everyday or even working at all makes me want to ctb. I would hate to do the same thing everyday, that seems so boring and not fun or interesting at all. I honestly think that adulthood is a scam, there's nothing good or positive about being an adult. You're just a slave to the capitalist system and forced to work for 50 years to make a living just to survive on this hellish planet.
I wish I didn't have a job, unfortunately I had to move out at 18 so I had no choice really
same here brother, I live 4/5 hours away from my family now and I haven't really heard from any of then in months unless they want something from me lol
My family think that I'm just "lazy" and they want me to get a job and eventually become independent. They think that I'm a failure, shame and disappointment because I failed to launch. They want me to "do something" with my life and "be productive" but I honestly don't see a point in doing anything. Life is just a struggle, what's the point of working if you're just going to die at the end anyways? I hate the fact that existence costs money and people have to work for a living. None of us even consented to being on this planet but we have to pay to exist on it. I honestly never even wanted to be an adult anyways, I always thought that I would've died before 18. Adulthood is just not a stage of my life that I want to live. I don't see anything good about it whatsoever.
it's funny when the older generations say how lazy younger people are like they bought their house for £3 lool when we are existing up in a cost of living crisis

• Hugs
Reactions: Prime0, sserafim and PanaxMan
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
My family think that I'm just "lazy" and they want me to get a job and eventually become independent. They think that I'm a failure, shame and disappointment because I failed to launch. They want me to "do something" with my life and "be productive" but I honestly don't see a point in doing anything. Life is just a struggle, what's the point of working if you're just going to die at the end anyways? I hate the fact that existence costs money and people have to work for a living. None of us even consented to being on this planet but we have to pay to exist on it. I honestly never even wanted to be an adult anyways, I always thought that I would've died before 18. Adulthood is just not a stage of my life that I want to live. I don't see anything good about it whatsoever.
exactly. Going to school doesn't make any fucking sense, when it just exists for the elite and tax-free investments. I decided to decline a Ivy League acceptance letter because of the burden the tuition it would put my family in. Now my mom hates me for declining it even though it would have put us into debt after only being 7 years without being bankrupt. And lets not talk about fucking money. It's the exact same fucking shit as a college degree. A fucking piece of paper. Also, the only reason life would be worth living is if we had eternal youth or immortality.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
exactly. Going to school doesn't make any fucking sense, when it just exists for the elite and tax-free investments. I decided to decline a Ivy League acceptance letter because of the burden the tuition it would put my family in. Now my mom hates me for declining it even though it would have put us into debt after only being 7 years without being bankrupt. And lets not talk about fucking money. It's the exact same fucking shit as a college degree. A fucking piece of paper. Also, the only reason life would be worth living is if we had eternal youth or immortality.
I hate how college is so expensive in the US. It's is literally like a business and cartel. Higher education isn't this expensive in any other country but the US, where everything runs on money, capitalism and profit. I was lucky enough to go to a good school and have my education paid for by my parents, but the cost of higher education is absurd. I also heard that everything is over-saturated, today's bachelor's degree is yesterday's high school diploma. Even a bachelor's degree doesn't guarantee you a job nowadays.

I also agree that the only reason when life would be worth living was if we had eternal youth and immortality. I honestly don't see a point in getting old. Old age terrifies me, I'd hate to have my mental cognition/capacity and physical health decline and become a shell of my former self. I'm planning to ctb before 25 to escape adulthood and old age.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanaxMan
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I hate how college is so expensive in the US. It's is literally like a business and cartel. Higher education isn't this expensive in any other country but the US, where everything runs on money, capitalism and profit. I was lucky enough to go to a good school and have my education paid for by my parents, but the cost of higher education is absurd. I also heard that everything is over-saturated, today's bachelor's degree is yesterday's high school diploma. Even a bachelor's degree doesn't guarantee you a job nowadays.

I also agree that the only reason when life would be worth living was if we had eternal youth. I honestly don't see a point in getting old. Old age terrifies me, I'd hate to have my mental and physical health decline and become a shell of my former self. I'm planning to ctb before 25 to escape adulthood and old age.
100% agree.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing truly is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering, I find it so cruel how people force life here in the first place.