Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ever wonder how something so terrible and horrible can happen to you like life apparently all for no reason at all just because something came into existance from nothing and enslaved inside a living hell the sooner there is nothing for all time the better off everyone will be, i can't stand being alive here just wish i was never born and never had to experience any of this called life

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: floralheaddress, needrelief18, D1byRam3n and 4 others
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I think terrible things are happening now to many many people. Just recently, Ive become accutely aware of humankinds brutality towards each other. Wars, poverty, racism, anger, impatience and animal cruelty, etc, etc. Im wondering if our species is a spent force and we are headed for extinction because I believe nature has had enough of us.!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life truly is awful in every way, I find it such a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all. I see life as nothing more than a virus so senselessly and unnecessarily causing so much harm and suffering. I wish I never existed more than anything as I believe that having the ability to suffer in this futile existence could never be desirable.

Reactions: needrelief18
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
When ape brains want to feel pleasure they don't care about consequences.

Then someone like me pops out looking at the world in disbelief. Same way it stares back at me.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988