• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
When you really think about it, life is actually more pointless and terrible than one can even imagine
Its actually worse than dog sh*t.
Life is terrible beyond words. It is a torturous abomination and the fact we can't escape easily is a devastating tragedy
Whoever created this world was probably a sadistic psycho, who wants to torture living beings for some sick experiment or out of anger. Well good job, but you had your fun, please end my life thanks

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Life itself has no purpose except for survival. There is no point in living. Life is also a prison that you can't escape. We're actively barred from leaving, and it comes with huge risks. I wish that we could all have a guaranteed way to exit if we wanted to

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Life itself has no purpose except for survival. There is no point in living. Life is also a prison that you can't escape. We're actively barred from leaving, and it comes with huge risks. I wish that we could all have a guaranteed way to exit if we wanted to
there literally is no point in living. I have tried to think for years now, what is the point? the truth is there is no point to life.
We all die and turn into dust one day so nothing really matters.
We are born. We suffer for decades then decay and die from old age. Screw that

Anhaedra

Anhaedra

May 5, 2024
It's not that the world is bad, it's just absurd. And due to our logical consciouness we suffer because we try to find meaning in a meaningless world. That's why I always say that the human evolution was a mistake from nature, yet again, nature didn't have a say in the creation of such beings. Its random, its all just chaos.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is and that's why procreation is such a horrifying crime to me, it disturbs me how they choose to impose decades of meaningless suffering onto others in this existence that caused nothing but harm in the first place. I find it beyond tragic how life even exists at all and I'd never wish to exist no matter what, only non-existence can bring me peace as after all human existence is the most futile and torturous burden, the true problem certainly lies in existence itself.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
When you really think about it, life is actually more pointless and terrible than one can even imagine
Its actually worse than dog sh*t.
Life is terrible beyond words. It is a torturous abomination and the fact we can't escape easily is a devastating tragedy
Whoever created this world was probably a sadistic psycho, who wants to torture living beings for some sick experiment or out of anger. Well good job, but you had your fun, please end my life thanks
if you dig into art, music, films, etc, you will find a lot of references that this is some sort of a dream state for the one who created this shit hole, that is a sadist. You can go and fall apart yourself in your empire of dirt, but why drag anyone else with you? At least have a heart for the ones who didn't choose this?

P.S. here's a good reference song. The lyrics are clear as a day and the symbolism of the fallen state are evident. Notice his opinion of no consequence at all: "Just a dream" yet later on he mumbles about choosing his confessions every single hour. Talk about cognitive dissonance. Oh, yeah, there's tons more. Just ask and I will share.

P.S.#2: R.E.M = rapid eye movement, that is a sleep state. Now imagine how deep is his sleep that his world is a cruel hell full of perversion, violence, wars and ego. But just a dream, yeah. I wouldn't want to be him when waking up and being in disgrace and shame. I would off myself rather be him, for real.

Lyrics:
Oh life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spot-light
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try
Every whisper, of every waking hour
I'm choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt, lost and blinded fool, fool
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up
Consider this
Consider this the hint of the century
Consider this the slip
That brought me to my knees, failed
What if all these fantasies come
Flailing around
Now I've said too much
But that was just a dream
That was just a dream
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spot-light
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
But that was just a dream
Try, cry, fly, try
That was just a dream
Just a dream
Just a dream, dream

Last edited:
R

Rubypie41

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Personally, I think you're all looking at it from your own perspectives and unfortunate circumstances.

I don't think it's fair to say life is literally a hell or a prison as a general statement, as that does not hold true for everyone.

Take myself for example, I actually loved life before developing life altering chronic physical conditions that took away all my pleasures, but had I not developed these rare conditions then I would still be out there doing the things I enjoyed and loving life.

We are victims of circumstance, whether that be physical or mental illnesses, poverty etc. The world is a playground and there are lots of people who truly enjoy and are happy in this playground, but then there are others like us for whatever reason who feel like it's a playground from hell.

I think it's fine to say how you personally feel about the world based on your own situation, but it's unfair to generalise and say that's how it is for everyone. You can't speak for others, only for yourselves.

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Personally, I think you're all looking at it from your own perspectives and unfortunate circumstances.

I don't think it's fair to say life is literally a hell or a prison as a general statement, as that does not hold true for everyone.

Take myself for example, I actually loved life before developing life altering chronic physical conditions that took away all my pleasures, but had I not developed these rare conditions then I would still be out there doing the things I enjoyed and loving life.

We are victims of circumstance, whether that be physical or mental illnesses, poverty etc. The world is a playground and there are lots of people who truly enjoy and are happy in this playground, but then there are others like us for whatever reason who feel like it's a playground from hell.

I think it's fine to say how you personally feel about the world based on your own situation, but it's unfair to generalise and say that's how it is for everyone. You can't speak for others, only for yourselves.
That's true
I feel it's generally a hellish prison for a lot or the majority of people on this forum based on the threads I read
But there's definitely non depressed people who see life in a good way which is very lucky

Reactions: divinemistress36