• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Want to know if you're leveling up? Examine your life. Do you feel less fulfilled, more lonely, poorer, unhealthier, uglier, than before? Chances are you're advancing.

I look at old people and wonder what the hell they have going on for them. It's that old pyramid structure where you go downhill in the second half of your life, only to be left in a childlike state again towards the very end.

I'm not saying any of us should like it (or do). But that does seem to be the basic premise on this ball of mud - lose everything, accept it all with grace, and die with nothing. It's our inability and unwillingness to accept how horrifically shit this all is that fuels our ideation.

I can't fathom the mechanism that's behind this. To have such an advanced species that's sentient and self-aware, that's capable of great love but also immense suffering, to be conscious of all the bad and still have to endure it for 80 or more years. If it was all accidental, it's incredibly unlucky, and if it was deliberate, it's insanely cruel.

That is all.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Completely agree with you. Whether we accept it or not life is a like a huge tidal wave you can't control. I guess in a way suicide is about not fully accepting this reality.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Great thread it´s so true when it comes to everything in life even emotions also even if you´re not completely apathetic and anhedonic like me we all start out with immense emotions in childhood and teenage years we feel everything so much both the good and bad emotions and then in adulthood the emotions begin to be less intense which is what adults think is mature while trying to make it sound positive to be mature but I don´t see why it would be something to celebrate where you in your childhood or teens would experience so much fun and happiness just by playing outside, climbing trees, playing with toys, video games etc.

We even lose our imagination e.g believing in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy or whatever imaginary being you believed in all of the fun you had with all these things decreases over time or even disappears completely (the belief in imaginary beings)

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ya v true all life hpn dtriort time move move dtriort all disapre this life awfl cncpt no mtr hpn wat this all dtriort disapr, all lose all go all dtriort all disapre ,hpn all same hpn nothn

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty