• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
Imgonline com ua dexiflTbhzoWd4ZSg

What's your opinion?

Despite recognizing the inherent absurdity of this world and universe, the pain that accompanies life remains a sobering reality that makes me remember that this is not as absurd as I thought after all. It is a nagging sensation that refuses to be ignored, a discomfort that persists in reminding us that something is amiss. While I may find amusement in the stupid nature of our existence, it does little to quell the underlying distress that persists. This is the paradox - Can I learn to chuckle at my own suffering as I do at the world's incongruities? Will there come a time when I view my pain as yet another eccentricity of life, dancing alongside it in absurd harmony? Or will my suffering kill me?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Homo erectus, Zany, sserafim and 2 others
Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
Sounds more like a 'try not to fall of the deep-end from your existential crisis challenge' if you ask me and I'd be right down there with you buddy

• Hugs
Reactions: Vivir_O_No, Homo erectus and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I agree, I view life as a video game and it's a "try not to quit" challenge. Life throws so many obstacles at you and I just think that it's overall so pointless and meaningless. Like there's no reason why we exist, it was due to pure (unfortunate) chance. Life is just endless pain and suffering, and there's no reason for it, there's no meaning of life.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Homo erectus and fxndi
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
absolutely it is. that's why every1 tries to find reasons to live & why 1 of the most asked questions abt our mortality is, 'what's my purpose/meaning for being here?'

Reactions: Homo erectus and sserafim