Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Why do I have to exist? I know it is cliché but I really do wish that I was never born, the burden of existence is just too much to handle.

I am too cowardly to kill myself successfully and to depressed to live. Meanwhile the world is also descending further into madness everywhere you look. I can't handle any of this, everything that I see makes me miserable, no matter how good or bad something is. Everything reminds me of my own misery, of how much I and my life sucks. The biggest obstacle is me but no matter how hard I try, I can't manage to do anything. I don't know what I want but existence is definitely not on my list.

I've wished for death more times then I can count. I've wished to have never been born about the same number. I struggle everyday, even on good days. To me, life is not a gift it's a curse. It's like I was brought into this world to struggle. And if something good does happen, it doesn't last and I end up having my world turned upside down and my soul stomped into a mud hole. My brain almost never shuts off unless I'm sleeping. Some days I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

Life is definitely over-rated. I enjoy things, but the bad outweighs the good. Capitalism is garbage and we aren't allowed an alternative. Other people are willing to crack our skulls if we want that alternative. I never really had a fear of death, but now I'm looking forward to it, and it kind of helps me cope with life, knowing that this junk isn't forever.

In fact I can't wrap my head around how anyone can find it enjoyable. Yes there are some good moments, but they definitely don't make up for for how shitty everything else is. We're going to die anyway, I'd rather go asap, been here for 37 years and can't even think of living for another 30/40 years.

We're almost constantly suffering or experiencing some inconvenience. Briefly we experience happiness, mirth and other pleasant emotions by satisfying physiological and psychological needs rooted in our biology. And we don't usually stay that way for long. Otherwise we're prone to experiencing states such as hunger, depression, envy and pain when these needs cannot be adequately fulfilled. We're constantly trying to meet our desires, and very often we can't because of our surrounding circumstances. We've come into a cold, unfeeling universe by chance - not of our own volition - and we're all destined to suffer to some extent. Some more than others.

we are actually living in hell. because just look at this whole thing. We are being tortured in various ways, every positive thing that happens wasn't actually positive it was a form a torture in the long run. For example say u have a girlfriend u love, one day what's gonna happen is either u break up or she dies. All that positive u experienced will bite u in the ass because it will only make this loss more substantial. Being born we are guaranteed to experience the loss of the ones that brought us here, the emotional connection we formed through our entire life is gonna torture us when the moment arises. Just look at the whole idea of life, we have to go to school, then find a job work it for 50 years. Doesn't this sound like torture to u. All the injustice and pain make sense if this world is hell. All these religions talking about a loving creator are all false because this world is only about suffering.

Earth is hell. You dont have no free will all its about is school, college, university and work for the rest of your life, shakle yourself to a mortgage. Go and destroy the world as escapism through travel and holidaying. You have to pay pay pay for everything.
It's a place where suffering is unavoidable and people are always struggling with psychological, physical and/or financial problems.
It's a place where people are suffering from: poverty, wars, diseases, lack of basic needs, infrastructure, health and education, human rights abuses and exploration.
It's a place where greed, crime, corruption, abuse of power and other problems are widespread in many parts of the world.
It's a place where we constantly have to deal with bad people and bad actions that impact us negatively.
It's a place where things are unstable and unpredictable, which means that they can change drastically in a short period of time. A loved one may die, you may lose your job and your life may turn much worse in a matter of just a few months.
It's a place where we have to work for decades and constantly have to worry about money and bills.
It's a place where we have to deal with problems such as racism, sexism, LGBTphobia, social inequality.
It's a place where good people may have bad lives whereas bad people may have good lives, which would further the notion of injustice.
Born and your countdown to non existence starts ticking.
To me this is a solid reason earth is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and OrphicEnd
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is a curse, it's really so replusive how life has ultimately caused so much unnecessary suffering and senseless cruelty all throughout history, having the ability to exist is something so incredibly dreadful and harmful, it really would had been better if life never existed and instead there was just peaceful nothingness for all eternity. Without existence nobody would be able to suffer and to me that's ideal.

Reactions: myusername890