Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
People with whom you wanna be are not with you and people with whom you spend most of your time are those whom you don't like. You love someone, that someone love someone else. People with whom you spend your childhood suddenly go far away and then it become formal to talk to them. People who are nearest and dearest to you, without whom you can't even imagine your life, suddenly pass away. You never feel them again.

Some people are born in bungalows and some born in footpath, some with beautiful face and some with not-so beautiful, some people even don't get full body parts. And the funniest thing is you can't control being born. You have to carry all this baggage for rest of your life.

Some people never get responsibilities and some get at very young age. Some people get love of family & friends and some even don't get parents to be loved

Some people get tons of money with their birth and some people devote their whole life to earn handful of money.

I've always thought life must be a big joke. People spend their lives doing work in order to survive, but inevitably, they die. More often than not, their deaths are preceded by illness, pain, and physical deterioration. I can understand someone who already exists putting up with the process by default, because suicide requires major action. The biggest joke is that they make their own lives more work by voluntarily having children who will go through the same unpleasant process and end up dead.

Maybe people who actually enjoy some aspects of life think it's worth it. I don't. life it's crazy

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, MatrixPrisoner, Sagew0789 and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
People with whom you wanna be are not with you and people with whom you spend most of your time are those whom you don't like. You love someone, that someone love someone else. People with whom you spend your childhood suddenly go far away and then it become formal to talk to them. People who are nearest and dearest to you, without whom you can't even imagine your life, suddenly pass away. You never feel them again.

Some people are born in bungalows and some born in footpath, some with beautiful face and some with not-so beautiful, some people even don't get full body parts. And the funniest thing is you can't control being born. You have to carry all this baggage for rest of your life.

Some people never get responsibilities and some get at very young age. Some people get love of family & friends and some even don't get parents to be loved

Some people get tons of money with their birth and some people devote their whole life to earn handful of money.

I've always thought life must be a big joke. People spend their lives doing work in order to survive, but inevitably, they die. More often than not, their deaths are preceded by illness, pain, and physical deterioration. I can understand someone who already exists putting up with the process by default, because suicide requires major action. The biggest joke is that they make their own lives more work by voluntarily having children who will go through the same unpleasant process and end up dead.

Maybe people who actually enjoy some aspects of life think it's worth it. I don't. life it's crazy
It literally is. And the worst thing is that there's no reason why we're forced to live our lives or come into existence. They say life is suffering, and we're suffering for no reason. If my suffering actually meant something, then…but it doesn't. Life is literally a cruel game of chance, it's honestly a joke
People spend their lives doing work in order to survive, but inevitably, they die. More often than not, their deaths are preceded by illness, pain, and physical deterioration.
This is what I hate the most. I hate the idea of having to work just to survive

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, pthnrdnojvsc, Prime0 and 1 other person
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Not to take away from what your saying, you talked about working to live, annd welll I enjoy The Good Place it is a long show but throughout it (little biblical but not toooo much) it shows what it would be like if we never had to work to have life and another level after death where we do work a little bit to live. If you haven't already. But maaan there really are extremes and it unfair, i hateeee that unfairness in life >:

Reactions: sserafim and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see existence as being nothing more than a horrific mistake, it's such a cruel and harmful thing to force life into this world where chance so senselessly determines everything and where there is no limit as to how much one can be tortured. Only nothingness is ideal for me, I could never see anything desirable about existing.