R

Resinn66

Student
Sep 5, 2021
Do you hate the fact that we may be the only living Humans in the Universe? Like winning the Lottery Jackpot

Reactions: Life sucks and _Minsk
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
Yes
Everything is too complicated now.

Reactions: mistvissione11e, Life sucks, _Minsk and 2 others
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
Do you hate the fact that we may be the only living Humans in the Universe? Like winning the Lottery Jackpot
I doubt it very much. Scientist generally believe now that if you see it once, there's lots of it. First we thought we we're the centre of the only solar system, then we learned we are nothing unique or special, then we believed the galaxy was the universe, then again learned our galaxy is one in 100's of billions. We need to just learn our lesson and stop with this narcissistic view of the universe. There are likely many more universes and life is common.

Reactions: voyager, Journeytoletgo, Pluto and 4 others
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
The only humans, yes, but I highly doubt we're the only 'intelligent' life-forms in existence or to have existed.

I am in awe when I think about it and how small we are in the great scheme of things.

It's mostly other (certain) humans and societal factors that contribute to my wish to die.

Reactions: Life sucks and _Minsk
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Only living humans? Yes. However, if you meant to say only living beings well I doubt it. Yes Earth is the only known planet to host "life" but its life as humans know it not extraterrestrial. It might not even be just the difference between environment but also possibility of existing outside observable plane.

Reactions: Al Cappella and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I hate how the universe is capable of abiogenesis and creating life regardless of the space-time variable and what species.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Humans maybe, but the numbers of galaxies and suns with rocky planets are so huge there's no way there isn't other intelligent life out there. Unless the great filter thing is true

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I kind of feel special for it. I hate it, I don't want to be special, I don't want the burden of preserving life in the universe to rest on our backs.

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I hate the fact that I will never see all the infinite wonders of the universe, because I am an insignificant being stuck on this crap planet.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and medjooled11
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
No. But I absolutely hate the fact that no one will truly understand the true purpose of life and existence as by then we will be gone. We can say that science in few decades or maybe centuries may able to decode major mysteries surrounding life but that won't be me or all the people who will be dead by then. It just sucks to know that you live and suffer all for nothing.