TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Like... people expect so much from me all the time. Every day there's something I need to do, I need to be active, I need to think about jobs, studying, exercising... My life should be actively going forward. But I'm stuck in quicksand. Can't move. I really really wish there was a pause button for life. I would frantically slam it, improve myself, unpause, and finally get to function like a normal person. But now I'm so helpless it hurts.

Also I never know whether to post these in Suicide Discussion or Offtopic. So I just post here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ultrafuntimes, Forever Dead, Crazy4u and 7 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Like... people expect so much from me all the time. Every day there's something I need to do, I need to be active, I need to think about jobs, studying, exercising... My life should be actively going forward. But I'm stuck in quicksand. Can't move. I really really wish there was a pause button for life. I would frantically slam it, improve myself, unpause, and finally get to function like a normal person. But now I'm so helpless it hurts.

Also I never know whether to post these in Suicide Discussion or Offtopic. So I just post here.
Im sorry for your suffering don't think to much in my opinion, just try and achieve a goal each day. Seems you want to do all those things and thoughts in one day. It will take time and determination for you to achieve those goals you set or about to set to yourself. Baby steps like I always say, try and do things at your pace. Hope you can manage and wishing you good luck. Keep us posted. Hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, TheSoulless, medjooled11 and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Im sorry for your suffering don't think to much in my opinion, just try and achieve a goal each day. Seems you want to do all those things and thoughts in one day. It will take time and determination for you to achieve those goals you set or about to set to yourself. Baby steps like I always say, try and do things at your pace. Hope you can manage and wishing you good luck. Keep us posted. Hugs
Thank you. I usually hate the phrase "baby steps". Because I'm scared that even if I put in the effort to be better, It wouldn't still be enough. But I guess it will soon be do or die.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Thank you. I usually hate the phrase "baby steps". Because I'm scared that even if I put in the effort to be better, It wouldn't still be enough. But I guess it will soon be do or die.
I know I used to hate baby steps and it Will all pass you see, hated these two. But the baby steps really helped me. Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Freedom is when you free yourself from everyone else. What they think about you or expect from you doesn't matter.

Reactions: TheSoulless and Forever Dead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this situation. This life can be so stressful and tiring and I know that it can be hard to carry on when you are struggling. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
The way I deal with it is to just focus on the things that are most important. Otherwise if you try to juggle too many problems all at once then it can turn into sensory overload, that in turn leads to burnout. I used to be a people pleaser , but now I just do what is best for myself, because other people cant truly know what is best for you. Hugs.

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, Crazy4u and ultrafuntimes