QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
What are things are you/were you extremely ambitious about? What did you want to do in life?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Glenferd666
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Study. I had some success at it. One day, I get a phone call. The course was withdrawn. Tried a second time. The 2nd course was absolutely abhorrent, decided to stop. I really wanted to study, to just be able to support myself; not a career, not anything more than not being a bum. Though, I suppose that the grass is greener at the other side of any fence.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and QteStimBnnuy
Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
I wanted to be an Anthropologist. I went to college but that was thrown out the window after I got nowhere and failed every time. Now I just work at a grocery store and have no path to change

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I don't think I've ever had any life goals or ambitions per se. I can barely get through the current day let alone worry about the future. My current job and career path was just whatever was convenient for me.

There's nothing really that I've ever particularly wanted to do in life which made me chase it ambitiously. I've wanted the dream of having a nice caring girlfriend, but it was always just a fantasy and I believe subconsciously I knew it was something that would never happen.

I guess you can say my goals are just to live in peace and not be stressed all the time. Reducing financial stress, health risks and unnecessary drama in life. And if that's not possible, the goal is to have an exit plan that I can take.

Reactions: NoPoint2Life, Praestat_Mori, QteStimBnnuy and 1 other person
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I drove myself pretty hard through university the second time I tried. Had to battle cancer during that time, and I still graduated with honors. I've failed at all my other things, but I'm proud of that degree.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: QteStimBnnuy, LifeQuitter, FlufflesAway and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
When I was a kid, I remember thinking how cozy and chill it seemed to be retired. I thought my grandparents were lucky. They would watch TV, play board games, garden, and just generally have a relaxed time of it.

That mentality always stuck with me. I felt horrified when it came to figuring out what I was going to do for a living. It always seemed like everything was so desperately depressing and shit.

As a result, I've always lacked life motivation. I've genuinely never cared about achieving anything of note, beyond being comfortable and having some convenience/luxury items.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, NoPoint2Life, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
butler, astronaut, geologist, writer, artist, mining, day trader, video game dev, youtuber..... i would call 3/4 of this list astray daydreams and not real passion, but i once aspired to be some of these. i had to ask myself 1 hour ago who tf am i and what do i even what to do lol quarter life crisis.

i lost most motivation for anything as a teenager, now i pursue writing only as a hobby. most my aspirations these days are vague moments and feelings of passion for life.

Reactions: QteStimBnnuy and Praestat_Mori
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
basically just to be an individual that is socially integrated and content with their life

Last edited:
Reactions: pilotviolin and QteStimBnnuy
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Have a creative career- partially achieved.

Have a partner- failed.

Reactions: QteStimBnnuy
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I don't want to be inconvenienced ever. Unfortunately that takes a massive amount of privileges. I've learned that I only want to live inside my head, like a fetus. I failed to grow. I have trouble even wanting the things I'm supposed to desire, like companionship and success.

FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
Not existing. That sounds bleak, but that's the only thing I can identify as a goal/wish/ambition that I've had. I've never cared about anything. I've perpetually been on auto-pilot just looking for distractions. I can't want things. You never get them. It hurts.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The only two things I ever wanted in life were to have a career in cartoons/animation and to have a loving wife and family to call my own. Neither of these things are even remotely attainable for me due to my incompetence and my repeated failures. Nowadays my only real goal is to lock in on dying and getting my CTB plans off the ground already.