Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
what a fucking shit place to be alive just bought alive to live out your misery here
never again would i ever want to exist thats for 100 percent certain i would destroy everything if i had the power maybe in the next life although i would not want it at all i just hope deaths the end for all time so i never have to be burden with existing ever again, life is not fit for purpose this universe just bring you alive to break you down(decay) and kill you off in no time at all rendering everything you do pointless and meaningless everything you've ever achieved is for nothing in the end there's nothing more pointless then life itself, why would anyone want to be enslaved in awful shit in an absolute shithole and hellhole life is terrible and horrible i've sampled life and i could not recommend it to anyone it's to be avoid at all cost there are shitty horrible machines everywhere killing and eating each other, life's a one time thing so why even bother with it in the first place surly it would just be better to never exist at all, we are just thrust into this shithole screamming and kicking made helpless and powerless to the parents we get and the type of environment we are born into, both my parents let me down through out my lifetime and the environment is a shithole and hellhole, there's very little here worth coming alive for from my experience human relationships are a complete disaster there's no such thing as love it just leads to loss and pain and loneliness it's just better to of never existed in the first place then have to deal with this bullshit everyday of your miserable lifetime, i could not care less for the human race and this shitty universe the sooner it dies and everything returns to being nothing forever the better it will be there should just be nothing anyway evil wins in this universe because you can just kill everyone and the universe would not give a shit it would just go on as if nothing happened if there is a god it's no god of mine and not worthy of worship

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a terrible, dreadful curse to have the ability to exist, all that life is, is just an endless cycle of harm and suffering that is tragically inflicted onto existing beings. It's such a cruel thing to force life into this hellish reality where we cannot even have the option to just easily die in peace, I wish humans were compassionate enough to let this species go extinct, the non-existent should just be left alone in peace.

Reactions: Immensevoid