b&w

b&w

Nov 12, 2020
I was born sick and I kept getting sicker, life was somewhat okay and I made it worse too thanks to my neuroticism.

It's so unfair, to be forced to suffer because of the shitty personality you were born with, there's this line from Hozier's Take Me To Church that always struck a chord with me, ""We were born sick" heard them say it" (I'm sorry if this is inappropriate I know he was talking about the plight of people who have to live amongst homophobia)

I never stood a chance; it was inevitable that I fucked things up. If you look at me when I was five years old I had the same mentally ill shitty personality traits that I do now, except that it's so much worse now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb, Pookie, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I was born sick and I kept getting sicker, life was somewhat okay and I made it worse too thanks to my neuroticism.

It's so unfair, to be forced to suffer because of the shitty personality you were born with, there's this line from Hozier's Take Me To Church that always struck a chord with me, ""We were born sick" heard them say it" (I'm sorry if this is inappropriate I know he was talking about the plight of people who have to live amongst homophobia)

I never stood a chance; it was inevitable that I fucked things up. If you look at me when I was five years old I had the same mentally ill shitty personality traits that I do now, except that it's so much worse now.
I like that phrase, there's definitely some truth to it. All is not right in the world, and there is something deeply flawed with it, is my feeling anyway. It reminds of something similar said by Christopher Hitchens: "we are created sick and commanded to be well". There are these ideas of how we should behave that pervade the collective consciousness, and many of these are noble ideals (I think), but if we fail to match up, it can be crushing for some.

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb, GoneGirl, b&w and 1 other person