• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I wish today was the last day of the heck of my life...

The frustrating thing is... I could make that wish come true and, yet, I can't bring myself to "push the button".

Last edited:
aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
I think people that say this unironically just got lucky. They are the ones whose lives actually got better and their cast under a spell to believe that it must be true for everyone. And it's enchanting for them because all they have to do is go out and hear all the other "lucky" people agree with them. People don't hear the quiet moans of those who weren't so lucky. Who's lives went deeper into a hole, because those people can just assume that it's their fault their like this--like an attitude shift could someone fix a homeless man's life.

The just-world fallacy perpetuated by beliefs in gods who can somehow fix our problems will be the end of all.

Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
Believe it or not there are those rare few people out there where shit just went amazing for them since the day they were born. There are legit people out there who believe life is amazing.

They also have amazing parents, live in a comfortable or even high earning income family, with an enriching and fufilling childhood. So it's really just a roll of the dice.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I was hoping to just get to a neutral outlook on life but even that's to much to ask for