• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Here's a radical idea, let's throw some reasons to live out here 🤷‍♀️ :ahhha:
-The Demo of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes was datamined so I can now hear tracks that, I don't care what anyone says, they absolutely fucking slap and bang and other terms people use to describe music that they enjoy hearing for the first time like these:

And that's just some of what they found so far! Who knows what other musical pleasures will await mine ears once the game itself releases in two weeks!

Can't say I really have anything else to feel excitement for right now though. I'll be honest I thought this thread was trying to be fake at first but whether or not it is, this is sincerely all I got to look forward to. 🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I'm not a mod but I can help you.

If you go to https://sanctioned-suicide.net/account/preferences you will find a checkbox for Hide Recovery. Don't forget to click the save button. After this you will not see positive posts in Recovery.

Reactions: Euthanza
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
1.Music
2.Podcasts and videos especially related to mysteries,atheism,space etc etc. This sometimes give me a certain sense of confidence and superiority.

• Love
Reactions: LoveYoux
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I'm not a mod but I can help you.

If you go to https://sanctioned-suicide.net/account/preferences you will find a checkbox for Hide Recovery. Don't forget to click the save button. After this you will not see positive posts in Recovery.
Weird how in the past you have come to me in private to say when you agree with me but dare not say it in public and yet now feel confident to adopt this tone and do back-seat modding here, glad to see your confidence has improved and look forward to seeing more of this from you consistently across the forum.

(will add here in before the report button is hammered that an actual mod, with the badge and everything, has requested that this thread remain on topic so if you stop quoting me with further derailment, l won't feel inclined to exercise a right to reply and would have happily left you to it)

Last edited:
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
Weird how in the past you have come to me in private to say when you agree with me but dare not say it in public and yet now feel confident to adopt this tone and do back-seat modding here, glad to see your confidence has improved and look forward to seeing more of this from you consistently across the forum.

(will add here in before the report button is hammered that an actual mod, with the badge and everything, has requested that this thread remain on topic so if you stop quoting me with further derailment, l won't feel inclined to exercise a right to reply and would have happily left you to it)
I hope you're okay :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Shu
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I just looked at our short conversation in pm, I don't see why you think I wouldn't dare to say that in public? Let me know if you want me to share our short conversation somewhere if it would feel better for you? (not suitable in this thread though since this is in the recovery forum) I never had any problems with self-confidence.

I don't spend much time in the recovery forum since I don't see any hope for recovery when it comes to my health. But isn't it good that some people do feel some hope and try to encourage each other to find reasons to keep living?

My point was that if it offends you that other people have hope, no one force you to visit this part of the forum.

Reactions: Shu
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I just looked at our short conversation in pm, I don't see why you think I wouldn't dare to say that in public? Let me know if you want me to share our short conversation somewhere if it would feel better for you? (not suitable in this thread though since this is in the recovery forum) I never had any problems with self-confidence.

I don't spend much time in the recovery forum since I don't see any hope for recovery when it comes to my health. But isn't it good that some people do feel some hope and try to encourage each other to find reasons to keep living?

My point was that if it offends you that other people have hope, no one force you to visit this part of the forum.
I think the fact that you would only comment privately when the argument made was an unpopular one which saw users clamouring for my banning as a "pro lifer" and yet comment publicly here when you think you've a more receptive audience to your position is quite clearly indicative of something, if it's not lack of confidence then fair enough however it certainly says something about consistency and integrity imo, but as l say l look forward to this new approach of publicly stating your opinion on what you consider to be offensive or inappropriate output being widely applied.

Further, there is no reason why this thread should not exist imo, it might help you to stop assuming my position on this and allowing the thread you seek to defend to continue rather than fighting an argument that does not exist.