• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Back in my day I remember people saying, "Life begins at 40." Thankfully I haven't heard it said in a long time. I would understand if they said life ends at 40. Unless someone has really managed to build something of value, it is a time of absolute ruin. Damn lunatics and their tireless blind optimism.

91cle05iyhk81

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree, bipolar22, Abandoned Character and 5 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would understand if they said life ends at 40. Unless someone has really managed to build something of value, it is a time of absolute ruin.

I fully agree with that. My life ended shortly after I was 40 bc of a big failure in life.

If that hadn't happened my life could actually be so great and I could say life begins at 40.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Pluto, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I wouldn't understand someone saying that phrase unless the retirement age was lowered

Retirement-Age-by-Country-and-Gender-v2.jpg

edit: found another ?diagram? that was interesting while skimming the/another article about retirement age

OC_RetirementIndex.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ropearoundatree, Praestat_Mori and Pluto
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I think that the reality is more nuanced. You gain many things as you age, such as experience and self-confidence. You also lose some, such as bodily fitness. Bad external events, to which some posters referred, can happen at any age, to anyone, and are not really relevant to the point at issue.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Definitely not at 40 for me.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
- Radical abortion activists.
I'm sorry but you've successfully made me lose my shit with this one. I'm hoping I didn't wake up my neighbors with how hard I was laughing

• Love
Reactions: Rapière