• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
For those who don't know Lies of P is a Souls-like Video Game that was released back in September of 2023. As per the title the Game centers around the Story world of Pinnochio written by Carlo Collodi. It's combat mechanics takes inspiration from the Dark Souls series, Bloodborne and Sekiro. Have any opinions/thoughts or did you play the game yourself? Please comment below.
Lies of P

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I haven't played it, but I heard (and think) that it's a pretty good adaptation for a childhood story to a "horror" game.

Reactions: Green Destiny
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I've played all the Souls games that are on PC and want to get this but have been waiting for it to be cheaper since I'm not a huge fan of spending more than $30 on a game. I've seen a bit of gameplay footage and it looks pretty fun and I really like its setting

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Same here. I thought it looked pretty good and hopefully not too hard. It's been on my list and one I want to get. I would think it would be cheaper by now. Will have to check again on ebay. If anybody plays it let me know what you think.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Same here. I thought it looked pretty good and hopefully not too hard. It's been on my list and one I want to get. I would think it would be cheaper by now. Will have to check again on ebay. If anybody plays it let me know what you think.
I've actually beaten it 8 times now and I gotta say it's a pretty decent (and very challenging) experience. The company that developed and made it really went all out to make it as polished and refined as possible Imo. So I think it's a game many souls players will enjoy. But be ready for a gauntlet it's a very difficult game.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I haven't played it yet but I've played all the souls games and it seems like one of the best non-fromsoftware souls game from what I've seen.