• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Guys, my English is weak. I'm still going to try to explain. Lidocaine is an active ingredient of local anesthesia. Here's my plan. With a syringe I'll inject it under the skin just before the top of the heart. I'll take the syringe a little deeper and inject it a little bit more. Go to the heart by this way. Is it a good idea to go this way to the heart? Also direct injection into the vein, (OD) cardiac arrest is also possible as I read. I have no idea is it painfull or not.

Another question: What happens if we spray local anesthetics on heart?

LIDOCAINE ADVERS REACTIONS

Blood and lymphatic diseases
Unknown: Methemoglobinemia

Diseases of the immune system
Rare: Allergic reactions, urticaria, edema, anaphylactic reactions, skin lesions.
Cross-sensitivity between lidocaine hydrochloride-procainamide or lidocaine hydrochloride-quinidine
There is no data available.

Psychiatric diseases
Unknown: Convulsions, psychosis.

Diseases of the nervous system
Unknown: Stretching, fainting, fatigue, excitement, euphoria, tension, nervousness, worry, head
dizziness, tinnitus, eye tremor, blurred or double vision, numbness of tongue and perioral region,
tremor, lethargy, coma, sensation of coldness or numbness, loss of consciousness, disorientation,
paresthesia, dysphagia, prolonged speech.

Cardiac diseases:
Unknown: Myocardial depression, peripheral vasodilatation, hypertension, hypotension,
bradycardia, arrhythmia, ventricular tachycardia / ventricular fibrillation, cardiac arrest.

Respiratory, chest disorders and mediastinal diseases
None known: Respiratory dysfunction, respiratory depression or arrest.

Gastrointestinal diseases:
Unknown: Nausea, vomiting

Musculoskeletal disorders, connective tissue and bone diseases:
Unknown: Muscle twitching

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to stop the heart with local anesthetic injection? Could this be a peaceful path?

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
This sounds really gruesome, not peaceful at all.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Injecting a needle anywhere near the ribcage gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Injecting a needle anywhere near the ribcage gives me the heebie-jeebies.

I understand you. You are right, not as nice as the image. I think it would be painless. Because at every step, we're numbing. Of course it's just a guess.

Reactions: toforigivelife
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Parece interesante

In theory, it seems painless (or an illusion from my ignorance)

What I'm wondering is, can lidocaine stop the heart?

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
In theory, it seems painless (or an illusion from my ignorance)

What I'm wondering is, can lidocaine stop the heart?
Yes. I don't know how much it would take, but yes, lidocaine will cause a fatal arrhythmia and then cardiac arrest. I don't think it's painful per se, but it would have to be frightening if you were awake to feel your heart fibrillating. I don't know how long you'd remain conscious for.

Many years ago, I heard a story about a young woman who went to a local ER for complaints of nausea & vomiting. Instead of D5 0.5 NS or Ringer's Lactate or whatever, some harried nurse hung a bag of lidocaine and ran it wide open.

She died because there's no way to reverse lidocaine, and you can't externally defibrillate the heart once it's under the effect of that much lidocaine.

Please, do NOT stick a needle in your chest. It's completely unnecessary; you'll get the same effect from any peripheral vein. Use a big one like your external jugular in your neck of you like, but for the love of all that's holy, don't force a needle between your ribs.

Reactions: Stan, Sunset Limited and Neville1
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I think it will work faster if you just inject it in a artheria. I've tried SN method + lidocaine ingested once, and it didn't worked

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Oooo I don't know if that is a good way to go. I don't know how much lidocaine you'd need to kill yourself with. I honestly don't even know if it's lethal. But you would have to stay yourself very hard in the chest to get to your heart. It's behind your breast bone. And I don't think it would be a pleasant feeling. Your heart could freak out and go out of control. Is there any way you can get your hands on a lot of pain medication?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. I don't know how much it would take, but yes, lidocaine will cause a fatal arrhythmia and then cardiac arrest. I don't think it's painful per se, but it would have to be frightening if you were awake to feel your heart fibrillating. I don't know how long you'd remain conscious for.

Many years ago, I heard a story about a young woman who went to a local ER for complaints of nausea & vomiting. Instead of D5 0.5 NS or Ringer's Lactate or whatever, some harried nurse hung a bag of lidocaine and ran it wide open.

She died because there's no way to reverse lidocaine, and you can't externally defibrillate the heart once it's under the effect of that much lidocaine.

Please, do NOT stick a needle in your chest. It's completely unnecessary; you'll get the same effect from any peripheral vein. Use a big one like your external jugular in your neck of you like, but for the love of all that's holy, don't force a needle between your ribs.

Thank you. Actually, my method is SN. I just wanted to get an idea of lidocaine. The nurse's story is terrible.I can't imagine how the nurse felt.

Is arrhythmia painful? Once I was hospitalized with a +200 heartbeat. There was no pain, but it was just uncomfortable. Returned to sinus with diltizem. The doctors didn't understand why. It was more than 200 per minute, but I think the device won't show after 200 :))

Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Thank you. Actually, my method is SN. I just wanted to get an idea of lidocaine. The nurse's story is terrible.I can't imagine how the nurse felt.

Is arrhythmia painful? Once I was hospitalized with a +200 heartbeat. There was no pain, but it was just uncomfortable. Returned to sinus with diltizem. The doctors didn't understand why. It was more than 200 per minute, but I think the device won't show after 200 :))
The reason I know about the incident is that the ER and the entire hospital were in such a panic, they called an outside pharmacy where my mother worked at the time, frantically trying to find out if there was any way to reverse the lidocaine.

I honestly don't even want to imagine what it must have felt like to inadvertently kill an otherwise healthy 26 yr-old woman... it's just too awful to think about.

Arrhythmias aren't painful per se... but it's an uncomfortable and frightening sensation. Imagine feeling your heart skipping, fluttering, and flopping; you'll become lightheaded and short of breath before you pass out. Probably even more uncomfortable and scary than a heart rate of 200.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
İNG
The reason I know about the incident is that the ER and the entire hospital were in such a panic, they called an outside pharmacy where my mother worked at the time, frantically trying to find out if there was any way to reverse the lidocaine.

I honestly don't even want to imagine what it must have felt like to inadvertently kill an otherwise healthy 26 yr-old woman... it's just too awful to think about.

Arrhythmias aren't painful per se... but it's an uncomfortable and frightening sensation. Imagine feeling your heart skipping, fluttering, and flopping; you'll become lightheaded and short of breath before you pass out. Probably even more uncomfortable and scary than a heart rate of 200.

Poor nurse. It's really hard being a doctor or a nurse. You can save 1000 people. Only one mistake ruins everything.

• Love
Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
İNG

Poor nurse. It's really hard being a doctor or a nurse. You can save 1000 people. Only one mistake ruins everything.
Your English is great, by the way. Better than some native speakers.