DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
You ever feel like you're leveling up as you advance in your ability to acquire the perfect ideal method, whether it'd be N (the fabled holy grail of suicide methods), certain plant poisons, SN (N lite), or technical methods? You start out with very little to no knowledge, or resources, on methods when you first become suicidal (though there are a few exceptions when it comes to those who are already aware or have more than basic knowledge. Anyway, you pretty much start with a basic simple method (that has fair chance of success or limited pain), depending on the type of person you are, you won't settle and decide to work your way up. So you learn to research, experiment, and gather resources to work on or obtain the method (leveling up), and you do so until you manage to finally have the method you desired all along. By then, you've maxed out all the stats required in having the perfect method.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, nolongerhuman, WatermelonMel and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, it's a cool way of looking at it. I started out with my method being stabbing a carotid with some shitty knife (lol) and now I have all of the knowledge needed to execute a 98%(?) lethality full suspension.

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Yeah, it's a cool way of looking at it. I started out with my method being stabbing a carotid with some shitty knife (lol) and now I have all of the knowledge needed to execute a 98%(?) lethality full suspension.
Well done, man!

My method has always been the yew, though at the time, I didn't have all it takes to make it efficiently. So, I've settled on, bearshaek, then 2M2B, then that plus loperamide, then bought SN, Azide (tossed out as it was just for backup in case I fail at upgrading), then moved up to the Nyan Cocktail, and now... Yew, after subsequent attempts over the years between developing or acquiring each method, I managed to make a prototype. It's not entirely perfect, but it's close and worth holding onto. The next attempt will surely be aced!

Last edited:
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Well done, man!

My method has always been the yew, though at the time, I didn't have all it takes to make it efficiently. So, I've settled on, bearshaek, then 2M2B, then that plus loperamide, then bought SN, Azide (tossed out as it was just for backup in case I fail at upgrading), then moved up to the Nyan Cocktail, and now... Yew, after subsequent attempts over the years between developing or acquiring each method, I managed to make a prototype. It's not entirely perfect, but it's close and worth holding onto. The next attempt will surely be aced!
Focking alchemist, m8. :pfff:

• Yay!
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, it sort of became my hobby, that paradoxically makes me less suicidal. Firstly, I got SN and collected some of the UTC meds, which required some cleverness. At the moment I explore the secrets of black powder weapons. Then I plan to experiment with inert gases - obviously scientific approach, using atmosphere tester and some other gadgets.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and GenesAndEnvironment
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Your post was really accurate, OP.
I try to gather a maximum of methods now.
I've got SN, maybe I'll try to get N if I have enough time, and why not CO.

Maybe that's a psychological disorder, you gather suicide poisons to feel safe. Paradoxical.
I acknowledge there is a sexual tension between me and my SN right now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Belaya Noch and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Your post was really accurate, OP.
I try to gather a maximum of methods now.
I've got SN, maybe I'll try to get N if I have enough time, and why not CO.

Maybe that's a psychological disorder, you gather suicide poisons to feel safe. Paradoxical.
I acknowledge there is a sexual tension between me and my SN now.
I'll say that is pretty much the case. I have like 4.5 different methods at hand now. And since I completed the Nyan cocktail and the perfected yew tincture prototype, I've been feeling much calmer lately. I find it ironic, though at the same time... I shouldn't be too surprised since all it takes is an ace in the hole to feel secure.

Sexual tension with SN? Interesting... I have some strong feelings for the yew funny enough. Can't put my finger on the right word, but when I think about it, it's sorta like falling in love or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Amumu
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
OP you sum it up pretty well. I never thought it was possible to not only willingly go unconscious in seconds but also die in minutes, not sure the levels go any higher than that lol.