nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

i dont care
Jun 20, 2023
The fact that I am writing this post says I still have something to prove to this falseness of a narrative that society teaches you

That you need big daddy societies permission to do this to do anything according to yourself your life

Even writing in this particular way I feel loke is entrained in me is bad even though it comes naturally to me

What if people think this and that and hate your punctuation

Fuck you

This is all I have left is a fragment of my will a fragment of myself and my natural living not left in fear

I DONT CARE IF IT DESTROYS ME TAKES EVERYTHING AWAY

WHAT DO I EVEN HAVE

THEY TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU INCLUDING YOURSELF

YOUR LIFE IS STOLEN AND YOU BECOME A SLAVE

I dont care if I die

Its insane there is still a will to live even after I have been suicidal so many times

If everyone leaves me thats fine if everything dies thats fine

I dont care if everything is taken away im living like I have nothing to lose because im going to kill myself if I live the other way

Constantly maintaining and stressing for worthless things that feel like nothing and have no emotional meaning

I dont care if everything I do is a mistake that costs me everything

Who am I proving this to why am I writing this

There has to be that left in me that I care because some fucking thing has me on the hook for this evil deal of societies "life"

I will never be the person you idealize me for and devalue me into for who I am for not following that no matter how destructive

I reject your deal

The entire game is a lie

Everyone talks with the implicit narrative of it except a few who really get it because they were casted away from it for not being ideal enough at the start, who are most people here

And even in its wake it still causes clinging and stress to it

Why do you stay with me die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, landslide2, opheliaoveragain and 1 other person