abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I have this constant dread of never feeling good enough i have standards i set for myself and expect others to have the same standards and they are so unattainable, It's impossible for someone like me who can't even find happiness in success so that paired with never feeling like i'm doing enough for others leaves me feeling so worthless. I just want to leave this existence so i can stop burdening people and wasting room. I'm just so sorry to everyone i know i'll never be good enough for you guys i wish i could be what people need me to be. I wish i could be what i want me to be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nopointofliving, Good4Nothing, Dead Meat and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe this OC meme will cheer you up (I know I've posted it already, but I'm proud of this meme and might start making a lot of them):
Sneed69lmao   Copy   Copy   Copy

Reactions: Ame, summers and abruptum
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@abruptum You are more than good enough for the ss community!

@GenesAndEnvironment I'll do you one better
Loss of consciousness / death occurs in 0.001 seconds FTW!

Last edited:
Reactions: Good4Nothing and GenesAndEnvironment
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are NOT, NOT worthless. You are a very valuable global afmily member. I can tell by you post that you are thoughtful, kind and smart. I am 64 years young I have have ahd people all my life who have tried to push/keep me down, the heck with them. You have alot of talents that this world needs. Everyone has talents, like YOU! You are a family member that I love and care for. I wish you a sunny care free day! Walter:happy::hug:

Reactions: nopointofliving and demuic
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
First of all you are not as much of a burden as you think that you are. Secondly: you should not worry too much about trying to fit the standards set by others, or yourself. There will always be people that will dislike what you do; no matter what course of action you take. You can tick all of the "correct" boxes (subjectively speaking) and yet there will still be somebody, somewhere, that is going to be unhappy. That would not mean that there was a fault on your side however, it is that the person that you are trying to please is either expecting too much of you or that they are possibly ungrateful.

Also you talk about how you feel that you might not be doing enough for others; this is a good trait to have, and it shows that you are considerate of others. However: you have not talked about what others could be doing for you. While it is always great of you to help others you must also take care of yourself too; this is why it is important that in any healthy relationship or social interaction that both people/parties look out for each other equally, it is not healthy, and in some cases abusive, for it to be imbalanced. Judging from what you have wrote it seems that you may be doing too much to serve others and are exhausting yourself in the process. Please do not destroy your own mental health trying to meet the expectations of others if they are not concerned with your welfare or needs... On the other hand my judgement might be skewed; in which case: feel free to ignore this post.

Reactions: Blue Rose and Echo81