Would your life be more enjoyable if you didnt have to poop once and for all?

• Yes

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I dont care this is stupid

Votes: 22 30.1%

• Total voters
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Pooping feels good, I just wish it came out quickly and all at once instead of struggling to push it out. I think I spend 30+ minutes trying to empty bowels

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: ProntoFim and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
F6488616 6DC0 4F01 A9D1 35B64E03F0AB We should all just become "Gods" like Kim Jong Un and his predecessors. According to legend, the Dear Respected Comrade doesn't even have to piss either!

(North Koreans are actually indoctrinated to believe this)

• Yay!
Reactions: Al Cappella, ThriveOrDie and gottago222
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I don't mind taking a dump. As long as its in my own home. Don't like pooping in public bathrooms, only if I have absolutely need to.

Reactions: ProntoFim
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I don't mind taking a dump. As long as its in my own home. Don't like pooping in public bathrooms, only if I have absolutely need to.
There was this one cinema that had bathroom stall doors that you could see directly out of (like a literal one-way window from within), and I remember as a child sitting on the toilet and thinking that everyone in the restroom could see me just as clearly as I could see them. I don't know what kind of drugs the designer was on to even conceive of such a thing. It's hard enough to crap in public without feeling like you're being watched and simultaneously observing everyone around you. 😵‍💫

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, ProntoFim, ThriveOrDie and 1 other person
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It's a decent thread. This function is one of the things we normalised so much about life that we no longer question.

I personally hate it. It makes me feel like a flesh tube constantly processing organic material. I hate putting stuff inside me and then seeing it come out the other end, it's a bizarre and very inconvenient daily process, which, as op mentioned, we can't opt-out of.

Just today I thought about this when I was wiping my ass and looked at the TP and it had both shit and period blood on it, brown and red twisted together. I had to do it a few times and thought it's so convenient to have a piece of hardware that I can use to immediately get rid of it, some people don't have this luxury.

I remember using old 'hole in the ground' toilets and they reek like death and you look down and there's just piles of shit floating and you still have to go in and squat and do your business cause 'nature calls' or whatever. And all this shit then seeps into the groundwater, contaminates wells, and needs to be processed, so it's again ready for consumption. Just so much waste that comes out of us and Nonhuman Animals, especially in Animal Agriculture, which is extremely toxic and polluting.

I hate being made out of bones and flesh and being subjected to these bizarre bodily processes. Ew.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, WrongPlaceWrongTime, ProntoFim and 3 others
dss262

dss262

Nov 23, 2021
The act of defecating is the most natural end process of nourishing as all biological beings do it in some shape or form. However, it is taken for granted and we dont talk about it because we simply can not opt out of it. I am just curious to see how people feel about this biological activity and wether they would feel their life could be improved in the hypothetical situation where they could enjoy whatever food they like without having to endure excrement pushing, cleaning, etc on a regular basis. Our sewer technology has helped ameliorate this issue with great efficinecy but people in the far past might have a very different prospective than ourselves as they had to deal with the after math of dropping a deuce on a mass scale with little efficiency. Also alot of people have health problem that causes bowel irregularities wether it is IBS, constipation diahherra Or problematic scenarios related to hygienic sexual intercourse. I would like to hear your thoughts about it and I apologize if this by anyway making you uncomfortable but I think it is worth discussing and I could be wrong but when you got nothing to lose might as well indulge in a fantasy of poop-free world :ahhha::haha:.
There is no greater joy, especially when you had to wait a few hours to drop it. It's like a long overdue baby.

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, ProntoFim, Snake of Eden and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
There is no greater joy, especially when you had to wait a few hours to drop it. It's like a long overdue baby.
A baby? I'd say mine are more equivalent to miscarriages. I don't name them. 😵

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, WrongPlaceWrongTime, ProntoFim and 3 others
L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
If a person could poop clean.... meaning you didn't have to wipe, get swamp ass, or dingleberries then it might be more enjoyable? A good healthy poop first thing in the morning feels good. Lol. I could do without the diarrhea or the accidental shart though! That can be so embarrassing.

I feel the same way about peeing...having to get out of bed in the morning just to pee sucks sometimes and I can do without the dribbling.

On a related note I just watched a comedian talk about ass hairs getting knotted together because he went jogging. The number one reason I don't jog!

• Wow
Reactions: TooConscious, ProntoFim and OrcWitch
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Pooping is a great relief. You are ridding your body of toxins. In fact, I experienced some emotional benefits from doing colon and liver cleansing. negative emotions get trapped in the liver.

• Informative
Reactions: TooConscious, ProntoFim, Lefty and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I'm thinking of getting a bidet setup for my toilet. Anyone have experience? I usually poop pretty quickly but I feel dirty when I don't take a shower right after.

Reactions: TooConscious, Looooser and ThriveOrDie
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
i like the bidet idea. I am a clean freak. I use wet wipes in between showers.

• Wow
Reactions: Looooser and ProntoFim
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Super TMI and trigger warning, but...

I've had problems going to the bathroom since being sexually abused as a child, because of how painful and... banged up everything was, for lack of a better word. I became conditioned to associate going to the bathroom with pain, burning, bleeding, sweating, crying, etc. I didn't tell my parents because at that age, poop is embarrassing and I was so fucking ashamed of everything that was happening, afraid I'd be brushed off or not be believed (again), blah blah blah. My rectum became so swollen, torn and damaged that I couldn't poop properly, which led to constipation and constant stomachaches/digestive problems that even put me in the hospital a few times. I had to get the area checked out and get enemas multiple times, which was fucking triggering as all hell.

Even when the abuse stopped and the external area started to heal, the internal/digestive issues persisted. I already had a sensitive stomach to begin with, but there's a direct correlation between the CSA and the whole lower gut/pooping situation getting fucked right up, and it just continued from there. This is highly simplified, but this was already TMI and that's the gist of it. I've noticed a couple of positive changes since going vegan, and I'll definitely take what I can get, but a lot of long-term damage was done, so there's only so much I can do about that. I can't even use suppositories without needing to take benzos first, and that's an absolute last resort.

So, yes, my life would be a little better if I never had to poop again. I envy the people who are able to have good, satisfying poops once or twice a day, lol.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, Élégie, LastLoveLetter and 8 others
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I think it should be an Olympic event. Just can't decide if summer or winter…

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: ThriveOrDie, Looooser and Wrennie
P

ProntoFim

Hoping for my midnight
Feb 2, 2022

I've had problems going to the bathroom since being sexually abused as a child, because of how painful and... banged up everything was, for lack of a better word. I became conditioned to associate going to the bathroom with pain, burning, bleeding, sweating, crying, etc. I didn't tell my parents because at that age, poop is embarrassing and I was so fucking ashamed of everything that was happening, afraid I'd be brushed off or not be believed (again), blah blah blah. My rectum became so swollen, torn and damaged that I couldn't poop properly, which led to constipation and constant stomachaches/digestive problems that even put me in the hospital a few times. I had to get the area checked out and get enemas multiple times, which was fucking triggering as all hell.

Even when the abuse stopped and the external area started to heal, the internal/digestive issues persisted. I already had a sensitive stomach to begin with, but there's a direct correlation between the CSA and the whole lower gut/pooping situation getting fucked right up, and it just continued from there. This is highly simplified, but this was already TMI and that's the gist of it. I've noticed a couple of positive changes since going vegan, and I'll definitely take what I can get, but a lot of long-term damage was done, so there's only so much I can do about that. I can't even use suppositories without needing to take benzos first, and that's an absolute last resort.

So, yes, my life would be a little better if I never had to poop again. I envy the people who are able to have good, satisfying poops once or twice a day, lol.
really deeply sorry about that... wish I could just do something about that whish I had the right words for you. Wish you all the love that you need.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious and Wrennie
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
when it comes to pooping i know my shit

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I'm sure I read that we have pleasure centres in our anal passage so people don't get fed up of taking a dump.

Personally its quite a horrific process for me due to illness and trauma.
But it has its ups and downs, in a world built to go completely against our instincts, a world so cruel we are trained to ask permission to take a shit.

Then society wonders why people end up with bowel diseases aged 17
But a good shit can feel very satisfying too.

People don't realize what some have to go through.
They can't possibly imagine all that comes with abuse. And in a world/culture of paedophilia and cowardly sadism, they have made their entertainment, trivialize this pain.
There are still some who understand you and your brave post keeps others on the right track, I hope you're well.

Last edited:
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
the urge to defecate is one of the main reasons why the human body makes me sick, we are disgusting beings made of flesh, blood and shit.

TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
The real problem is when you have to poop and you're away from home. Nothing Is better than your own bathroom

Reactions: KimKevorkian
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
the subject is less disgusting than expected lol.

The answer is yes, but if i have to choose, I would like to avoid the need to pee! i like to drink soda and juice and i avoid drinking sometimes to avoid going to ..... it also impacts my sleep!
A Yiddish proverb: A pee without a fart is like a wedding without a band.