Would your life be more enjoyable if you didnt have to poop once and for all?

• Yes

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • I dont care this is stupid

Votes: 22 30.1%

• Total voters
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
The act of defecating is the most natural end process of nourishing as all biological beings do it in some shape or form. However, it is taken for granted and we dont talk about it because we simply can not opt out of it. I am just curious to see how people feel about this biological activity and wether they would feel their life could be improved in the hypothetical situation where they could enjoy whatever food they like without having to endure excrement pushing, cleaning, etc on a regular basis. Our sewer technology has helped ameliorate this issue with great efficinecy but people in the far past might have a very different prospective than ourselves as they had to deal with the after math of dropping a deuce on a mass scale with little efficiency. Also alot of people have health problem that causes bowel irregularities wether it is IBS, constipation diahherra Or problematic scenarios related to hygienic sexual intercourse. I would like to hear your thoughts about it and I apologize if this by anyway making you uncomfortable but I think it is worth discussing and I could be wrong but when you got nothing to lose might as well indulge in a fantasy of poop-free world :ahhha::haha:.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 7 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
This forum has officially gone to shit.

• Yay!
Reactions: grungeCat, OldDrummer, lobster salad and 29 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Wiping my ass is always such an existentialist moment. I'd rather get rid of that.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Reactions: TooConscious
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have a god given talent to push people's buttons. There got to be some utility to it
Utility or futility? :ahhha:

No, this is a great topic. Of course a completely shit-free life would be more enjoyable.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ProntoFim, Wrennie, Silenos and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
the subject is less disgusting than expected lol.

The answer is yes, but if i have to choose, I would like to avoid the need to pee! i like to drink soda and juice and i avoid drinking sometimes to avoid going to ..... it also impacts my sleep!

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 3 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
The fact that pooping is a thing is one of my top 10 reasons to end my life and I'm not even exaggerating. I have an intense hatred for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 8 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This is barbaric. I never do that.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: TheWood, TooConscious, ProntoFim and 3 others
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Pooping is great, constipation is where the fun ends.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 10 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
the subject is less disgusting than expected lol.

The answer is yes, but if i have to choose, I would like to avoid the need to pee! i like to drink soda and juice and i avoid drinking sometimes to avoid going to ..... it also impacts my sleep!
This applies to peeing too but since number 2 is the big one then i didnt feel the need to bring leaking into the picture. But thank you for mentioning it

Last edited:
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Pooping is great, constipation is where the fun ends.
Pooping feels good because there is a biological incentive to it but I think with benefits to cost analysis for most people would rather opt out totally from having to deal with either pooping or peeing. Im not trying to encourage adopting this point of view, some people may enjoy pooping too much to let go and I respect that

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, ProntoFim, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Pooping feels good because there is a biological incentive to it but I think with benefits to cost analysis for most people would rather opt out totally from having to deal with either pooping or peeing. Im not trying to encourage adopting this point of view, some people may enjoy pooping too much to let go and I respect that
As long as people need to eat and drink there is going to be waste products that need to find their way out of our bodies. Without pooping there is no eating, without peeing, no drinking.

Additionally toilet breaks are super useful to seclude oneself from crowds for a moment or two or to type a message about pooping on an online forum.

Besides, there is a reason why anal sex is a thing. 😛

Reactions: OrcWitch and Lefty
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
When I was a kid, I pooped on the stairs of my school's sports gym because my teacher wouldn't let me go home early to shit in peace.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 10 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
As long as people need to eat and drink there is going to be waste products that need to find their way out of our bodies. Without pooping there is no eating, without peeing, no drinking.
But what if. Just what if there is some other type of existence which is scat-free. Thats my whole point of this thread to see how people feel about this hypothetical scenario because I dont know how other people really feel
Besides, there is a reason why anal sex is a thing. 😛
Even more reason to rather have no possibility of things going wrong while at it because of poop. Maybe some people like it to go wrong? to each their own, I am not here to judge anyone

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Sherri
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021

Would you say you are a Keynesian? I see it as a little problematic, because food trickles down to ensure organism spending of roughly equal sums every time. That is a fact, and eating more to keep the organism moving is problematic when the body takes in certain food definitely will result in surplus. The one that is liquid tax.

I favour cutting of the food intake because it is a form of taxation. Huge corporations like Kelogg's (corn pops) need to be regulated on account of sugar additives causing massive food intake, followed by diarrhea, the liquid tax.

Reactions: TooConscious and Snake of Eden
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have evolved beyond the need to poop. For me, it is just something that the common people do. Even my doc has told me "you're one of those people who just don't go." Now full disclosure, I have been diagnosed with lifelong constipation, but the docs need something to write down other than "has achieved a higher level of consciousness." Even I know that looks silly on a patient's chart.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, ProntoFim, Wrennie and 4 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I have evolved beyond the need to poop. For me, it is just something that the common people do. Even my doc has told me "you're one of those people who just don't go." Now full disclosure, I have been diagnosed with lifelong constipation, but the docs need something to write down other than "has achieved a higher level of consciousness." Even I know that looks silly on a patient's chart.

He's wrong. Surely you can go? Duck duck go!

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Angst Filled Fuck Up and Snake of Eden
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Anal sex is nice. I mean yeah, pooping bad! Imagine all the viruses and bacteria that gets transferred via animal and human poop! So many diseases could be prevented if there was no poop! Also would save water and clothes! And would make travelling easier and nicer when you didn't have to worry about finding a toilet.

• Yay!
Reactions: Quinlor and Snake of Eden
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Yes, my life would be greatly improved if I didn't need to poop. I have an extreme aversion to anything involving shit in any way, this is easily the most demeaning basic need that we have.

I'd even take a life of not being able to eat if I could get rid of this biological activity. Anti-poop technology can't come soon enough.

• Yay!
Reactions: TooConscious and Snake of Eden
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
it depends. i have ibs so sometimes shits are half an hour on the toilet but fruitless, others are the gift that keeps on giving. i enjoy the ones that leave you feel 10 pounds lighter and like a whole new woman. if they could all be like that i would be okay keeping them

Reactions: TooConscious, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Snake of Eden
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
The body needs to get rid of all grose Things unfortunately. I do a colonic irrigation twice a year. Lasts 40 minutes. Once is over I feel so zen. There's different opinions about this method. I like it.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
After reading Dipper goes to Tacobell, I'd rather not shit, every time I do I remember that thing,

FBXUqR1XIAIl DV

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, ThriveOrDie, gottago222 and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Has anyone tried that colonic irrigation? Muslims have also a whose on the right side of the toilet bowl. I had one installed in my toilet years ago. Let's say I save a lot on toilet paper.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, ThriveOrDie and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Has anyone tried that colonic irrigation? Muslims have also a whose on the right side of the toilet bowl. I had one installed in my toilet years ago. Let's say I save a lot on toilet paper.
Yes i live on colonic irrigation. I have to do it every other day or so or i wont poop most of the time. It is a life saver

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, ThriveOrDie and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yes i live on colonic irrigation. I have to do it every other day or so or i wont poop most of the time. It is a life saver
At the hospital they recommend twice a year, the second one I had was based coffee as all the ones I do now, and all the tubes are transparent, it's amazing to see rocks coming out of it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. So you feel relaxed after it's done? I completely feel so calm and zen.

Reactions: ThriveOrDie
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
At the hospital they recommend twice a year, the second one I had was based coffee as all the ones I do now, and all the tubes are transparent, it's amazing to see rocks coming out of it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. So you feel relaxed after it's done? I completely feel so calm and zen.
Yah i done it with coffee in the past. Now just water. I know they recommend it for healthy people only every once in awhile but I need to use it just all the time unfortunately. I do feel calm and relaxed. I been doing it for years and i have no problem. I still can go sometimes without it but very rarely

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yah i done it with coffee in the past. Now just water. I know they recommend it for healthy people only every once in awhile but I need to use it just all the time unfortunately. I do feel calm and relaxed. I been doing it for years and i have no problem. I still can go sometimes without it but very rarely
They say it makes you young and as we get older our intestines become relaxes and lower, the more we do it the best the Intestines go to their real pace as when we were younger, wish everyone knew the benefits. I always ask the nurse to leave when I feel my tummy swallow cause Im embarrassed of her watching :)

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, ThriveOrDie and Snake of Eden
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It would be neat if poop wasn't something we'd have to worry about at all but I would miss dropping everything I'm doing just to spend 5-20 minutes literally sitting on my ass and getting nothing else done.

Reactions: TooConscious, lobster salad, ProntoFim and 3 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
a great tip for anybody who suffers from chronic constipation. This is not as intimidating as it looks. It is called colonic irrigation. Very safe and gives great relief and it gets comfortable once the body gets used to it after few uses. A life saver and Cant recommend it enough!

Reactions: ThriveOrDie
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I don't care either way really.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden