• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
If heroin overdose was a good way of killing people, I would assume the method would be used in capital punishment. Probably N and inert gas are the best methods, hanging coming in third place. If you put inert gas at the second place, the methods would also be organized after how easy they are to carry out.

Reactions: Severen and Rex
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Inert gas with a full face scuba mask. Costs a bit but I personally wouldn't want to die with a bag on my head. Kind of silly because if you are dead who cares but that is what I would do. Would be ideal imo.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Inert gas with a full face scuba mask. Costs a bit but I personally wouldn't want to die with a bag on my head. Kind of silly because if you are dead who cares but that is what I would do. Would be ideal imo.

I hear this over and over again from folks who are turned off by the idea of a bag over their head. It's my method and doesn't bother me in the least; I almost see it as putting a veil between myself and the world. But your sentiment is quite common. Interesting how different we are when it comes to our preferred method.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I used to think of helium as the only way to kill myself but I had a hard time imagining myself doing it without being scared of something going wrong, that gave me a lot of anxiety and that's when I began my quest for new methods and that's when I ended up finding amitriptyline and SN as my new methods. Taking pills is much easier than doing something else (at least for me). If I had a gun I would do it with a shotgun, but that's not possible.

Reactions: Severen and Revan
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
I would say gunshot to the head. If you hit the brainstem, you should be immediately knocked unconscious. You shouldn't feel pain either since the bullet travels so fast. LostAllHope.com has a list specifically for this btw.

Reactions: Smilla and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I understand completely. Even if your dead, you don't want to be remembered as a corpse with a bag over your head. When I'm dead, I don't want to be seen as a corpse with a stupid looking face and giant purple dildo shoved up my ass.

Last edited:
A

akiyue

May 5, 2018
I understand completely. Even if your dead, you don't want to be remembered as a corpse with a bag over your head. When I'm dead, I don't want to be seen as a corpse with a stupid looking face and giant purple dildo shoved up my ass.
Of course. That's why I don't consider Exit bag method. I've considered jumping off building or bridge before. I can imagine how disgusting my corpse looks. It's pure flesh.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Of course. That's why I don't consider Exit bag method. I've considered jumping off building or bridge before. I can imagine how disgusting my corpse looks. It's pure flesh.

I'd rather just not leave any corpse behind. I don't want people to abuse my corpse after I'm gone, like play with it, perform an autopsy on it, use it for a science experiment. And I don't want to risk leaving a corpse behind that looks undignified. Someone could come across it, record it with their smart phone and put it on the internet. EDIT: If I had to leave a corpse behind, I'd want it be well dressed and look cool.

Last edited:
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I hear this over and over again from folks who are turned off by the idea of a bag over their head. It's my method and doesn't bother me in the least; I almost see it as putting a veil between myself and the world. But your sentiment is quite common. Interesting how different we are when it comes to our preferred method

that is a nice way to think of it of a veil. I have seen photos of both and think I would prefer the mask. Told a therapist a few months ago that I would also get a haircut too. Silly but feels right to die looking my best. I have also done some scuba diving so it seems appropriate somehow. Definitely think that nitrogen is the way to go though having also spent a couple of years as a science teacher too. Oddly poetic to me.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018

Exactly. If I choose to ctb I will go out looking my best and this is the best way to do it that I can find.