Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hello everyone I want to share with you a piece of art from 1995. I know not all like Michael Jackson, but like Princess Diana and mother theresa all they preached was love, for us to look in the mirror and ask ourselves to make a change. The world is dying. The next generation will probably fight for water, I'm not trying to be Greta, I actually don't like her one bit. Listen and SEE this video and how accurate it us with today, in the Amazon they destroy everyday An average of 3 football fields. Children die in Africa to get the Christals we have on our smart phones. We are now losing our freedoms, we need to show vaccination books even in Mcsonalds. It's way to sad, and the future well I think I won't be here in 100 years. I will not put a baby in this world for 2 reasons, I do nt want him/her to suffer Injustices or inherit my depression. Please watch The video and let it talk to your heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: noaccount, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Snake of Eden
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
We are now losing our freedoms, we need to show vaccination books even in Mcsonalds.
Aren't companies like McDonald's the ones doing all the rainforest destroying? Maybe this is a good opportinty to start boycotting them.

Reactions: Talvikki and Rogue Proxy
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I like to think I've done my part by watching virtually every Captain Planet episode as a kid. All you had to do back then was recycle and you were like, a good person. I miss those days.

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What's the planet ever done for me? And what's the point in caring about a big rock that just happens to hold trillions of creatures that exist only to make each other suffer? Even if humans stop what they're doing and/or die out who's to say some other lucky species isn't going to gain sentience and have even less concern for the destruction they could cause?

• Informative
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep and rationalis
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
And what's the point in caring about a big rock that just happens to hold trillions of creatures that exist only to make each other suffer?
You care about suffering, then. I think that's what OP is trying to inspire people to reduce, or something.
Even if humans stop what they're doing and/or die out who's to say some other lucky species isn't going to gain sentience and have even less concern for the destruction they could cause?
I believe it's extremely unlikely for life to form in the first place. Even if it does, isn't it better to just have one of those shits than two? And if there are many, to just have one less (whether that be through extinction or just drastically reducing suffering somehow).

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
What's the planet ever done for me? And what's the point in caring about a big rock that just happens to hold trillions of creatures that exist only to make each other suffer? Even if humans stop what they're doing and/or die out who's to say some other lucky species isn't going to gain sentience and have even less concern for the destruction they could cause?

Life is suffering in itself, no need to go further. Antinatalism crew.

Ecology and stuff are nice, but if there were no life at all it'd be better.

Pluto seems to be the ideal planet. A cold desert, devoid of suffering.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm not trying to be Greta, I actually don't like her one bit.

How dare you?! :smiling:

On a serious note, I really envy your passion for saving the planet. For myself, though, I see other problems arising on the horizon that may spell our end sooner rather than later.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I believe it's extremely unlikely for life to form in the first place. Even if it does, isn't it better to just have one of those shits than two? And if there are many, to just have one less (whether that be through extinction or just drastically reducing suffering somehow).
I see it as a binary, on our planet it seems there can always only either be one dominant civilization-worthy species, or zero. There can never be two because the second one wouldn't even have a chance as long as the one exists but if there are zero, then that all but guarantees that another one could rise. Of course I could be wrong but that's just how I see it.

You care about suffering, then. I think that's what OP is trying to inspire people to reduce, or something.
I'll reduce it when I'm dead that's for sure, but as long as I'm alive I'll never care enough to make any meaningful impact on this sort of thing.