SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
As we approach the festive season, I want to make sure that those who would like to treat themselves to our/your money, do not get the chance. Sanctioned Suicide is not Sanctioned Suicide Market on the dark net, its not a auction site, its not a huge corporal conglomerate named after a big river. Its a haven of pro choice for people to gather to talk about living, dying, recovering, depression, fear and for some to make lasting friendships. The rules exist and exist for a reason.

Dont: Sell, buy, offer, or request products or money.
  • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions on the forum. This website is not a marketplace.
Sanctioned Suicide is also not a crypto currency marketplace. If you wish to contribute towards the running costs of the site, it can be arranged, otherwise, no buying, no selling or trading of monies, crypto or otherwise.

If anyone and I mean ANYONE, offers you anything for sale, its more than likely a scam. If anyone, me included, offers to buy something for you from the dark side of town, its likely a scam. If anyone offers to set up a crypto wallet for you and exchange your money into crypto like Bitcoin, its likely a scam. If anyone contacts you via Personal Message [PM] or Direct Message [DM] they are one and the same thing, offering to sell, buy, exchange anything, please contact a member of staff ASAP so we can deal with them. Help us to help you and lets rid this place of undesirables such as scammers.

Staff members can be found here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/members/?key=members_staff

Our inboxes are always open. We can also be found on the SS discord. If you would like to join, please contact a moderator to arrange a invite.

Lets make this festive season a time of slim pickings for those who would steal from us. Stan and me shared a hatred of them and I know he did his utmost to expose as many as he could. In his memory, lets make sure these people know they are not welcome here.

• Love
Reactions: Ness, Lary, Bluma180 and 28 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
bump

Reactions: Soul and Brick In The Wall
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Brick In The Wall and Death.
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Thanks for this. Maybe we can sticky it even just for the festive period to create increased awareness?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and BPD_LE
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've definitely got my eyes open at all times for anything shady of this nature. Thanks for posting this reminder, especially for the newer members here.

• Love
Reactions: BPD_LE
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
If only those who prey on the weak and suffering had any clue what it was like themselves...

Thanks for writing this. After being here for only 6 or 7 weeks I can already see the tactics and bait in certain thread interactions.

I am also glad you pointed out the purpose of this website for any people trying to work against it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall