a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
funny how demonized and repressed online communities such as this one are, all the while being one of the most non-judgemental, egalitarian, supportive and just in general positive places you can find anywhere on the internet.

furthermore, most of the members here seem very articulate, intelligent and especially empathetic(!) towards others.

I hope this place will stay this way, it has definitely become a safe haven for me for relating what is unrelatable to most, a place to reassure me of my sanity in an insane world

• Love
Reactions: justanotherday, TheDevilsAngel, BlueWidow and 5 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
amen, brother.

i've been browsing sites like these for years. the google groups have been overrun by bots, and a.s.h. doesn't work anymore.

i'm infinitely grateful for this site, just to share my last thoughts with people before i go, and to gather insight from others.

p.s. is your username from Dostoyevsky's Demons? been meaning to read that book for a while.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, forever21 and a.n.kirillov
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm grateful for this forum as well... When my friends are busy with their productive lives, when I have nobody, when I am nothing but pain and suffering, you've all been here for me. And I've needed that so much. I hope I'm able to provide the same thing in return. I appreciate this community so much. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
funny how demonized and repressed online communities such as this one are, all the while being one of the most non-judgemental, egalitarian, supportive and just in general positive places you can find anywhere on the internet.

furthermore, most of the members here seem very articulate, intelligent and especially empathetic(!) towards others.

I hope this place will stay this way, it has definitely become a safe haven for me for relating what is unrelatable to most, a place to reassure me of my sanity in an insane world
I couldn't have said it better! Right on!

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and TheDevilsAngel
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
This forum is The Scroll of Truth of the internet. People here seem really kind and awesome irl, it's unfair we all have to suffer while sociopaths who hurt us live their life to the fullest.
I could never ever say the things I do on here in real life, I'd be misunderstood at best and severely ostracized at worst.
I can't express enough how grateful I am for this community❤.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, a.n.kirillov, Moonicide and 1 other person