• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Phenazopyridine, or Azo. Overdose of this drug will induce either methemoglobinemia or sulfhemoglobinemia. The first being what SN does. The latter of which is irreversible with methylene blue. Acute renal failure is a possibility, but the onset of the other two symptoms will occur first, meaning one would be knocked out before that could even happen/ be processed in the kidneys/liver. Additionally, someone who WAS saved from this, suffered no kidney damage and was sent home with a normal functioning set of kidneys. This product is available everywhere otc. Why should one not consider this product to CTB? I'm not seeing any solid reasons. Other side effects as well, but most are similar to SN. Let's discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, FallenDown, squirley and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
The oral LD50 of phenazopyridine in rats is 472 mg/kg

Reactions: sserafim, squirley and idonthaveanother
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Few articles (first one mentions case where kidney returned to normal action):

Reactions: sserafim and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Does the OTC provide a high enough dose ?
Or would you need to take a shit load a pills ?
Also it says the methemoglobinemia is rare and with pre-existing conditions.
The oral LD50 of phenazopyridine in rats is 472 mg/kg
Exactly so if weight 150 pounds.
That's like 3 pills a pound ?

I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Does the OTC provide a high enough dose ?
Or would you need to take a shit load a pills ?
Also it says the methemoglobinemia is rare and with pre-existing conditions.

Exactly so if weight 150 pounds.
That's like 3 pills a pound ?
One of the above articles says a woman took 24, which would be one box. I don't know how to convert rat ld50 to human. I'm also not entirely clear on if ld50 = the same as what it take to stop your body from getting oxygen, or if that's referring to toxicity in general? That's why I'm here to discuss it. Additionally, these are pills, not a salt. So it's not like you'd be tasting something foul over and over.

Reactions: squirley
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Another CTB method that no one else has ever heard of, what a hoot!
One of the above articles says a woman took 24, which would be one box. I don't know how to convert rat ld50 to human. I'm also not entirely clear on if ld50 = the same as what it take to stop your body from getting oxygen, or if that's referring to toxicity in general? That's why I'm here to discuss it. Additionally, these are pills, not a salt. So it's not like you'd be tasting something foul over and over.
So, essentially, we should consume at least two entire boxes of Azo? Would we open up the pill capsules and mix them with water/alcohol? How long would it take to achieve the desired effect in that case?

Now start looking for the next headline, "Azo shortage across the country, people stock up boxes in attempt to join the afterlife."

• Yay!
Reactions: Foreverix, sserafim and squirley
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I literally just read about this in an old poison book my friend has. I'm interested.

Reactions: idonthaveanother, sserafim and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I get it , but both the people.
One was super old and taking it for awhile.
The other one was young but has HIV
pre conditions , prolonged use.
And 1 of them survived.
Not sure about the old one

Just seems like you would have to eat 50 of these and who knows what would happen really. Untill someone tries ? Maybe ? Lol

I've been recently thinking about the cherry pits. Cyanide theory.

Reactions: sserafim
I

idonthaveanother

Sep 13, 2023
Another CTB method that no one else has ever heard of, what a hoot!

So, essentially, we should consume at least two entire boxes of Azo? Would we open up the pill capsules and mix them with water/alcohol? How long would it take to achieve the desired effect in that case?

Now start looking for the next headline, "Azo shortage across the country, people stock up boxes in attempt to join the afterlife."
If I was going to do it, I'd take two boxes probably, based on the fact that the one woman took one. I would just take the pills as is with water. I don't think I'd crush and mix or anything. I have no idea how long it would take to work on me. I suspect not long.
I literally just read about this in an old poison book my friend has. I'm interested.
Yeah so I guess I have something here.

Reactions: stilhavinightmares and 12_Years_Late