StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Buy a rebreather mask, the adapters and the nitrogen tank, then send it round the country so we can ctb, the kit can be taken away and we'll all be signed off as natural deaths.

Rinse and repeat, insurance paid out, no sad family because we turned into smurfs after drinking SN. Or into kebabs after jumping in front of trains.

Who is in? I'll stick in £100.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, Hopeindeath! and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Wait, I thought we're turned into ground hamburger after jumping in front of trains? I was thinking of immolation for the kebabs part.

Reactions: woxihuanni
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Isn't it fairly difficult/illegal to buy a NO tank? Not to mention the problem that the last person who used it will be dead and unable to pass it forward.

Reactions: Nullm, Disco Biscuit and Symbiote
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
A fucking bad smell around here this evening

You made that post saying you was quitting this forum for good much to the relief of many forum members also even after humiliating BipolarGuy on the forum for doing the same thing you have done.

Reactions: Nullm
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020

You made that post saying you was quitting this forum for good much to the relief of many forum members also even after humiliating BipolarGuy on the forum for doing the same thing you have done.
Nitrogen is odourless.

To the other - someone has to remove the equipment, otherwise they know you died at your own hands.

But Nitrogen is pretty much undetectable.

Yeah like many people here - I'm an emotional wreck. I don't always act appropriately or say the right things.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and All washed up
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
Nitrogen is odourless.

To the other - someone has to remove the equipment, otherwise they know you died at your own hands.

But Nitrogen is pretty much undetectable.

Yeah like many people here - I'm an emotional wreck. I don't always act appropriately or say the right things.
I respect that & can relate.

I wish you all the best anyways.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Isn't it fairly difficult/illegal to buy a NO tank? Not to mention the problem that the last person who used it will be dead and unable to pass it forward.

Hell no. They're sold in kits for inflating tires with nitrogen. A great item to carry in your vehicle for whenever you might get a flat on the road.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Hell no. They're sold in kits for inflating tires with nitrogen. A great item to carry in your vehicle for whenever you might get a flat on the road.

That's automotive grade NO and you really don't want to be inhaling it. Its like if someone cut heroine with industrial grade oven cleaner.
Is it even possible to get all the right equipment, i.e. medical grade NO tank, mask, flow valve etc...?

Last edited:
C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Bad idea. Its basically a manslaughter pass the parcel.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
That's automotive grade NO and you really don't want to be inhaling it. Its like if someone cut heroine with industrial grade oven cleaner.

The cylinders themselves are shipped empty (my supplier details this on their site), then you have them filled at a local gas supplier with your fill of choice, whether it be pure medical grade nitrogen, argon or helium (and medical grade nitrogen is perfectly fine for inflating tires or making home brewed beverages).

Of course you would not use automotive grade gas, and after you obtain and pay for the gas you order, you test it out with a rebreather mask pressed against the face like LetzeAusfahrt described in his experiments.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
It's extremely easy to have an N tank delivered to your home in the states. Idk about NO.
Buy a rebreather mask, the adapters and the nitrogen tank, then send it round the country so we can ctb, the kit can be taken away and we'll all be signed off as natural deaths.

Rinse and repeat, insurance paid out, no sad family because we turned into smurfs after drinking SN. Or into kebabs after jumping in front of trains.

Who is in? I'll stick in £100.
Sorry, who are you suggesting removes the kit?