• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
It goes without saying that the higher you are above the ground, the higher the chance of death.

However, it's also much more difficult to jump from 20 floors, than say 6 floors.

I want to jump high enough that I will most likely die (especially as the whole of the ground will be concrete and I will be going head first)
but not so high that I would get scared due to SI and not even be able to jump.

So does anyone know the chances of dying at certain different heights?

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy, Feline and Scribble Fan
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
There's a thread for this

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I mean I wouldn't be asking this if I could actually find the thread...

Reactions: Roger and Egddios
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/jumping-megathread.11905/
Just typed in jumping megathread in the search bar. Nonetheless, here you go

Reactions: Egddios
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I live on the 9th floor and have tried to push myself into doing it many, many, many times. 6 floors definitely isn't enough but 20 is. I'm just afraid 9 wouldn't be quick enough. I've also tried lockpicking the trapdoor to the roof of my building to no avail

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I live on the 9th floor and have tried to push myself into doing it many, many, many times. 6 floors definitely isn't enough but 20 is. I'm just afraid 9 wouldn't be quick enough. I've also tried lockpicking the trapdoor to the roof of my building to no avail
The site where I want to jump is 5/6 floors and I haven't heard of anybody surviving. 9 floors will be enough depending on how/what you land on.

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
The site where I want to jump is 5/6 floors and I haven't heard of anybody surviving. 9 floors will be enough depending on how/what you land on.
I've thought about tying a brick to my head, but not sure. I've read about too many stories of people finding ways to survive so I'm just not sure enough.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
The higher the height, the greater than chance of death in general. However, you have keep in mind how you fall (head first, body first, or feet first), what you land on (solid ground versus water), and of course the amount of time first responders and EMTs take to rescue you. Yes, falling from a higher elevation is scarier, but at the same time, it has a greater chance in resulting in death.

Reactions: throwaway_2620