• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
So, people, bear with me, but I have to ask again. What is the lethal dose of N (the type sent by A). Two of those 100ml bottles are enough for an adult?

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
3 bottles i believe for over 176 lbs.

Reactions: overkill
ready2gohome

ready2gohome

Aug 31, 2018
There are a few views available on the lethal dose, all held by medical professionals. They are illustrated below.

• Dr. Nitschke in his The Peaceful Pill Handbook states, "Administration is a matter of dissolving ~10 gm of the powder in ~50 ml of water and drinking. . . . . If the powder is analyzed to be pure, and if ingested in the recommended amounts, Chinese Nembutal powder will (not might) lead to a reliable and peaceful death. . . . . The minimum lethal dose is 6 gms. If the substance is pure, a purchase of 25 gm of 95% pure soldium pentobarbital is more than enough for two adults."
  • In The Netherlands, doctors who offer to help with hastening death, provide a drink with 9 grams of pentobarbital or secobarbital.
  • The research committee of Dr. Admiraal, belonging to a Dutch euthanasia group, deemed that nobody has ever woken up after ingestion of 6 grams of a barbiturate if not tolerant to the drug, provided no vomiting occurred.
  • In the book Departing Drugs by Chris Docker and Cheryl Smith, it is suggested on page 64 that 3.5 grams are the lethal dose of secobarbital. Dr. Admiraal deems that 3.5 grams can not be considered as sufficient to be reliably lethal, but that 6 grams would definitely be the sufficient amount.
  • There are reports that Dignitas uses a liquid solution with 15 grams of Nembutal, probably as crushed tablets, dissolved in ~50 ml tap water.

Reactions: Madrid27