• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
no!
some additional thoughts, even if it isnt the op(sorry)
the left is responsible for it's own decline and with it all its achievements: public health systems, public education of high quality open for everybody independent of his/her parents banc account or working place, social security for the poor, the old, the ill, and the worst of all: the loss of faith in all these things!
they betrayed their own class.

in the eternal battle between the "left" and the "right" there is always one winner: capital(ism); devide and conquer, the old game

btw: these days its 150 years.....:

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
The health care system changing wouldn't fix me. Anything modern medicine can do would only make things worse or do nothing for me. I imagine some people here also can't be fixed by perfect health care. Maybe there's something else we could do but I have no idea what....
I believe having complementary medicine - aka Ayurvedic & Traditional Chinese herbal medicine alongside pharmaceuticals - as standard treatment would be a great start. So many of us here are damaged by psychiatry (me included).

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
And yes, I am a leftist, openly and unpologetically. (....) But let me say two things about leftism: First let`s clarify what I mean by leftist. Barack Obama is not a leftist. Hillary Clinton is not.....​

Honestly, I'm not trying to put you on the defensive, but....blah blah blah blah, fucking blah. That load of rhetoric are the soundbites of the clueless.

And I'm not criticizing you because you're leftist. The right is also just as bad. The whole system is a wreck.

We are headed to a dystopian technocracy.

And anyone thinks there is a political solution is delusional.

Here are my reasons :

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
But, what can the health system do? Even if, one day, there is some sort of technology that can rewire your brain, and make you feel happy forever, is it even worth it since it's basically not you anymore? I'm so lost......
I believe having complementary medicine - aka Ayurvedic & Traditional Chinese herbal medicine alongside pharmaceuticals - as standard treatment would be a great start. So many of us here are damaged by psychiatry (me included).
I've got a load of tomahawk cruise missiles, just give me a target, then:
View attachment 64893
I have multiple targets!
Armageddon, The Apocalypse, The Final Complete Obliteration of all things, The End of it all is the only true solution for those who know and believe it, me included.

All have the ability to recognize, accept and summon this event.
It's up to each and everyone of us.
Well, that does sound like a start, does it? ;-)
There is no together. There is no actual common ground. As it goes, "happy families are all identical, unhappy families are all unhappy in their own unique way".
Actually, there is a big together. Like the togetherness in this forum.
We are tired. Let's take a nap.
That`s fine. Come back when you feel a little stronger. :kiss:
We are tired. Let's take a nap.
That`s fine. Come back when you feel a little stronger. :kiss:
I'm only joining in the revenge if we're dressed like 19th century french bois and we sing as we're yeeting people
tumblr_mixy2a1YGg1qhv7uto4_r2_250.gif
Hey, I`m totally on board with that. After all, I`m a historian! I think it would be really cool.
I've secured us a ship for the battle ahead:
View attachment 65042
I like the ship. ;-)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've had my share of eastern medicine and it's just as useless as pharmaceutical drugs in my opinion.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
You've got to say: 'I'm a human being, goddammit. My life has value.'
The VAST majority of humans (not on ss) would be lying if they made this statement. Quite honestly, the biggest contribution most humans could make would be to ctb before they breed.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
This is quite interesting.
If we join forces we might get actual results.

However, this reminds me of atheism. Why? Because I've remembered that there will probably never be a "self-admitted" atheist president, for example. People want somebody who believes in a God to be a president because if they don't, they are probably the devil and their country will be punished by the heavens, as Richard Dawkins once suggested lol.

Now, let's talk about suicide. Could a person who supports assited suicide get a high rank in politics? I bet it's not 100% impossible but it's certainly very difficult.

That's the problem. The majority always ignore the minority but hey, things, fortunately, can sometimes change. Women and men are under equal conditions now! Perhaps, there will be a day on which suicide stops being a taboo and we can actually embrace death.

Whatever you do, you can count on me. I will always support people like US.

I loved reading your post. To brotherhood! (and sisterhood, of course ;-)

I wasn`t thinking about founding a political party or running for office – what I have in mind is a global patients rights organization. And, as Zzzz has said above, the next civil rights movement. Unite everyone: the right to self-deliverance movement, disability, psychological illnesses, antipsychiatry, autoimmune diseases, psychosomatic illnesses. Together, we should account for a quarter to a third of the global population. And we are all screwed over by the medical establishment.

Imagine if we could just unite 10% of us. We would be millions. Imagine what we could do with that kind of power. Imagine how we could rock the boat!

My vision is an organization for everyone and anyone. One organization to unite us all. Across party lines, religious allegiances, and cultures.

Apparently, the UK has a rather successful history of patient rights movements, and many of their demands became incorporated into the NHS. We could start by taking a closer look at that.

But I`d love to hear your ideas!​
Honestly, I'm not trying to put you on the defensive, but....blah blah blah blah, fucking blah. That load of rhetoric are the soundbites of the clueless.

And I'm not criticizing you because you're leftist. The right is also just as bad. The whole system is a wreck.

We are headed to a dystopian technocracy.

And anyone thinks there is a political solution is delusional.

Here are my reasons :

I wasn`t thinking about founding a political party or running for office – what I have in mind is a global patients rights organization. And, as Zzzz has said above, the next civil rights movement. Unite everyone: the right to self-deliverance movement, disability, psychological illnesses, antipsychiatry, autoimmune diseases, psychosomatic illnesses. Together, we should account for a quarter to a third of the global population. And we are all screwed over by the medical establishment.

Imagine if we could just unite 10% of us. We would be millions. Imagine what we could do with that kind of power. Imagine how we could rock the boat!

My vision is an organization for everyone and anyone. One organization to unite us all. Across party lines, religious allegiances, and cultures.

Apparently, the UK has a rather successful history of patient rights movements, and many of their demands became incorporated into the NHS. We could start by taking a closer look at that.

But I`d really like to hear your ideas!​
I've had my share of eastern medicine and it's just as useless as pharmaceutical drugs in my opinion.
Really? Shoot. For me, antidepressants made me sick - they turned me into a robot who eventually lost the will to live. Herbs are my cure.
no!
some additional thoughts, even if it isnt the op(sorry)
the left is responsible for it's own decline and with it all its achievements: public health systems, public education of high quality open for everybody independent of his/her parents banc account or working place, social security for the poor, the old, the ill, and the worst of all: the loss of faith in all these things!
they betrayed their own class.

in the eternal battle between the "left" and the "right" there is always one winner: capital(ism); devide and conquer, the old game

btw: these days its 150 years.....:

Yes. That´s what happened when parties that were once of the left turned neoliberal. They betrayed their own, and destroyed the welfare states they had built.

Last edited:
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
We can't fix the world but we can create a peaceful way out of this nightmare. It's why I'm an anti-natalist and a right to die activist.
Let`s rock the the boat and see how much world we can fix. Let`s not go quietly into that good night. Let`s set the world on fire and bring the whole sick, soul-crushing, toxic edifice down.

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
Brainstirming: Possible demands for a patients` right organisation (by no means comprehensive!)

1. Abolition of all psychiatric hospitals and conversion to psychosomatic clinics.

2. Comprehensive introduction of complementary medicine in all medical fields. This has been desired by 80% of all patients for decades and must finally be implemented to the full extent. Complete integration of East Asian and South Asian phytotherapy, acupuncture and therapeutic massage into the European medical system, as well as their full cost coverage by the public health insurance. Accordingly, reorganization of the medical studies as well as large-scale, publicly financed advanced training offers for the existing medical profession.

3. Forced medication as a criminal offense. This represents bodily harm (§ X) as well as a violation of human rights §1 (Human dignity is inviolable.) Affected patients: Right to compensation for pain and suffering and high claims for damages. Doctors lose their license.

4. Prohibition of the use of psychotropic drugs on minors.

5. Patient representatives as a real position of power within the institution, not just fig leaf: must be available 24/7 and have real power over the medical profession and clinic administration.

6. Abolition of two-class medicine. Prohibition of all private health insurances and private clinics. A excellently financed public health system for everyone.

7. Tenfold increase in the financial capacities of university clinical research in order to ensure independence from private donors and the pharmaceutical lobby.​
PS:
1, How shall we proceed?
2, How does rhe group chat work on this forum, and should we organize one?
3, Can we open our own subgroup "Patients`right organisation" in this forum?

In urgent need of the help of a competent tech person!

Last edited:
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm only joining in the revenge if we're dressed like 19th century french bois and we sing as we're yeeting people
tumblr_mixy2a1YGg1qhv7uto4_r2_250.gif
I like that technically, everyone in that epic shot is dead. Too bad they're standing on a barricade and not a giant bus, lol.

orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Reading all these stories here makes me so incredibly furious. I have not been part of this forum for a very long time, but most people seem to be kind, caring, intelligent individuals. How fucked-up is this world that so many good people want to kill themselves?

Let´s not ctb – let´s organize. We are suffering alone. We don´t have a powerful public voice. We don´t have a powerful organization fighting for our rights. We are not a movement.

I believe in "united we stand, divided we fall". I`m an old leftie. I came of age in a powerful movement that smashed the second neo-fascist wave in 1990s Europe – the anti-Nazi movement. I believe that victory comes through collective power.

Aren´t we millions? Millions who suffer from depression, anxiety, autoimmune diseases, encounters with sociopaths/sadists/vicious narcicists, trauma, or psychosomatic illness? Alone, we are powerless. Together, we could move mountains. Together, we could force the passing of new laws. Together, we could force the health care system to change (adopt complementary medicine as standard treatment, for example). Toegether, we could destroy what is destroying us.

Let´s not ctb. Let´s get mad. Let´s get even.​
I choose CTB

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
sure! will need my own home first, one that is comfortable and permanent. going to attempt suicide like tomorrow or day after so be quick about it!

Reactions: Beachedwhale
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
For me, my suicide is getting even with myself since he's the asshole who got me into this mess in the first place and has no interest in getting me out. He's completely irredeemable and needs to be killed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky
listeningpost1379

listeningpost1379

enduring winter
Apr 20, 2019
Power in unification. Dozens of millions of citizens of Myanmar and Hong Kong disagree respectfully. About a billion people with still functioning empathy in mainland China also would like to say something about this. These people are by no mean defeatists, we have always been fighting for life hardest of all. What you said, it just doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
Diesel_Punk

Diesel_Punk

Chasing dreamless sleep
May 6, 2021
I don't think in my case there even exists the possibility o getting even. I fucked up my life all on my own and wanted all oft the help I've been given.

The only thing I can think about in that vein would be kidnapping my elected representative, driving him to the middle of nowhere and threaten to beat his brains out with a baseball bat unless he gives me my government issued nembutal (butterscotch flavoured please...)