AvenWav

AvenWav

I kinda wanna ctb eating apples
Feb 13, 2023
I am starting to get anxious.
I want to die but the odds are rather not comforting, the method I chose is the partial hanging one, I am pretty sure that dying is pretty common using this method, I also suspect that since it is a popular method even a newbie could pull it off in a succsessful way.
To my advantage I have time and a quite place, probably no one will wonder where I am for the 4 hours I will be hanged, this should be enough for me to be unsavable.
I once again ask to everyone if they have any type of resource into this topic, I want to dive deeper to understand better.

• Hugs
Reactions: ranaway, outrider567, SexyIncél and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me hanging really does sound like a difficult method to go through with, and I would fear something going wrong if I tried to attempt. It does make it sound much easier than it is though when you hear of people succeeding with it, and I do understand why you would feel anxious. But anyway I wish you the best, I hate the fact how suicide has to be so difficult for us, we all deserve the options of more peaceful methods.

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
There are lots of posts on partial hanging, too many to list but if you search the site you can find some information.

BritishPaul

BritishPaul

irl comic relief
Feb 11, 2023
The odds of a good life seem better to me than hanging. Re-evaluate your situation and what you can do to help yourself.

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Suicide Wiki Hanging page, it's really informative and has visuals..

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Hanging is a very tricky method, I would know because I tried it. Its difficulty is often brushed over in media and its success rate is misleading. Be aware that failing this method can lead to permanent brain damage. Unfortunately, life wants us to be here much longer than we want us to be here so methods failing is one of the dark sadisms of life. Hopefully you are able to find peace from the anxiety you are feeling now and the torment that brought you to this point.