• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
Is FS a good SN source?

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I think they only sell to institutions and businesses

Upvote 0
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
There are a lot of websites online that sell SN, but most of them you'll find only sell to labs. It's illegal to simply ship it to your home. There's a website that's been going around that ships SN to the US, but you might have a little obtaining it since you're a very new user.

Reactions: sserafim and uniqueusername4
Upvote 0
Geengezondementalit

Geengezondementalit

Jan 29, 2024
How long do you have to be a user to be able to get that kind of information? Thanks

Upvote 0
DeathGivesFreedom

DeathGivesFreedom

Life is a choice. Death is my answer.
Jan 19, 2024
I would love to know about this source as well. I'm pretty new as well 🙄 it's not my fault!

Upvote 0
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
There are a lot of websites online that sell SN, but most of them you'll find only sell to labs. It's illegal to simply ship it to your home. There's a website that's been going around that ships SN to the US, but you might have a little obtaining it since you're a very new user.
Would you be able to pm me the website? TIA!!

Upvote 0
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Could you DM me the source? Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0