3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
I'm just curious what the legal repercussions of being caught having N shipping to you in the US are. I'm literally terrified of getting in legal trouble - or worse going to jail. I don't know how I'd survive jail as sick as I am lol.

Anyways I thought I had settled on SN being my method but I have an abnormally high level of platelets. Would have be able to just change the dose? Can I still take my medications on schedule? Or would N be my better option?

How often does N get seized by customs coming into the US?

Sorry if my post is confusing or rambling

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah I'm terrified of getting caught by customs. I live in Australia. I've been trying to think of ways to receive a delivery such that if it gets intercepted you won't be indentified. I would love anyone else's ideas on how to receive a delivery anonymously. I'm not cut out for this life of crime. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I befreinded an old man that I am going to use to send the packages to. LOL It's an apartment complex with no individual mail boxes so he likely wouldn't get in trouble anyway. BTW I befriended him not for this purpose, it just so happened that it's the perfect setup.