• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

foggy

Mar 1, 2022
This isn't a question about legally committing suicide. I'm asking about what happens after. There's a bit of background here. I haven't changed my legal residence to where I'm living yet. My ID is currently for a different state. My roommates could get in trouble for me living here (since I'm not on the lease). Please don't lecture me about this, I know it's wrong. I'm going to ctb at a different location, like in the woods perhaps, so the police don't come here. But could they get in legal trouble with their landlord once it is discovered I was at their apartment? I guess they could say I was just visiting and happened to ctb but there are doctor records of me having gotten doctor care in this town for months now. Though those are probably protected by HIPAA. idk. I don't want to screw over my friends. What do you think I should do to avoid my friends risking getting evicted? I could move back home before I ctb but that sounds like a lot of effort. Sorry btw if this isn't something that should be posted here but I can't exactly post this on r/LegalAdvice so…

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
How would the landlord now about the living situation if he or she doesn't know already?

As long as you don't ctb in the apartment, I can't imagine he or she would care.

Reactions: foggy
F

foggy

Mar 1, 2022
How would the landlord now about the living situation if he or she doesn't know already?

As long as you don't ctb in the apartment, I can't imagine he or she would care.
Okay got it… thanks for taking the time to answer!