Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Because that makes sense. Apparently the medical community doesn't give a fuck about medical.
My gut has been hurting for about a week straight now and I got rejected at my doctors office. Why? Because I physically and mentally can not wear a mask.
I literally can't breath. I have a problem with my nose so I have to breath through my mouth the majority of the time and even then I still have a breathing problem, it's like I don't inhale enough because every now and again I take random gulps of air like I'm suffocating. And you want me to restrict me breathing?
Dude, I have A BREATHING PROBLEM covid effects THE LUNGS. You're concerned about your health? Are you sure you're qualified to work in this field, because if you were you'd recognize that "breathing problem" 1 probably means they shouldn't restrict their breathing because they could pass out, the body kind of needs oxygen and 2 I have a higher chance of dying from covid than normal people. If I'm aware of this why the fuck would I go parading around, I'm suicidal but I'm not looking for a slow painful death. Not to mention the fact I have borderline agoraphobia, I go to work, which involves being alone and I only get as close to humans as I like, which I dont. I don't even hangout with my friends, I don't go anywhere. What? Did I catch it from myself?
And then there's my bpd and the mask they supplied. It was those stupid ones you have to tie and I'm not in an emotionally stable enough place to handle that. I would have gotten upset and thrown a fit. Not to mention for an unknown reason masks cause me to panic if I wear one.

So now, because doctors are fucking idiots that apparently have zero idea about the shit they're even working with, I'm going to be in pain for God knows how long and that could possibly lead to death because I'm fairly confident it's my kidneys.

Why not kill myself? The health system is clearly saying go ahead

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame