• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Im 90% sure my N got seized. I'll use my back up (hanging/dehydration) and ctb on Thursday so I won't be posting after that. Thanks everyone for being there for me in my final days when no one else would understand.

Aaron

Aaron

Jul 2, 2018
How long since the package was sent? Most illegal sht that gets seized via post will result in a "love letter" shortly after.

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Im 90% sure my N got seized. I'll use my back up (hanging/dehydration) and ctb on Thursday so I won't be posting after that. Thanks everyone for being there for me in my final days when no one else would understand.
How will you be getting mentally ready to end it all?
It's always so difficult to do.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
How will you be getting mentally ready to end it all?
It's always so difficult to do.

I'd like to say I'm excited or becoming relieved but in actuality I'm becoming more fearful because I've honestly spent the majority of my life trying to avoid the reality of death and the possibility that this existence could be all there is. I often find myself wondering if possible eternal nothingness is better than continuing a physically painful existence. I have come to terms with the fact however that death is inevitable and in my opinion ending it while I still have some small semblance of my dignity left is better than the alternative. I realize that there's little in the way of solid evidence for an afterlife but the idea comforts me because in all honesty I still wouldn't want to die if I was able to heal myself. I've been spending most of the last couple days binge watching videos on ghosts, string thoery, multiverses, reincarnation, Near death experiences, the scole experiments, and many others in a last ditch effort to prove to myself that maybe death isn't just the cold black void of nothingness that science seems to suggest. It also comforts me that one of the most prominent non believers in an afterlife - Richard Dawkins - even admits that he's in reality an agnostic. I suppose I'll find out soon enough whether or not my 'delusion' is real or not.

Last edited:
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I'd like to say I'm excited or becoming relieved but in actuality I'm becoming more fearful because I've honestly spent the majority of my life trying to avoid the reality of death and the possibility that this existence could be all there is. I often find myself wondering if possible eternal nothingness is better than continuing a physically painful existence. I have come to terms with the fact however that death is inevitable and in my opinion ending it while I still have some small semblance of my dignity left is better than the alternative. I realize that there's little in the way of solid evidence for an afterlife but the idea comforts me because in all honesty I still wouldn't want to die if I was able to heal myself. I've been spend most of the last couple days binge watching videos on ghosts, string thoery, multiverses, reincarnation, Near death experiences, the scole experiments, and many others in a last ditch effort to prove to myself that maybe death isn't just the cold black void of nothingness that science seems to suggest. It also comforts me that one of the most prominent non believers in an afterlife - Richard Dawkins - even admits that he's in reality an agnostic. I suppose I'll find out soon enough whether or not my 'delusion' is real or not.
Well I relate very much with your thoughts, but maybe it would be better for a lot of people if there is no afterlife, what if we die and we end up in a worse place, worse situation. A situation where it's impossible to ctb?
But then if that's the case it's inevitable I guess, so why hasten it, right?
Man this is so hard, this is no way to live.
I'm struggling bad today.
I have to sign some documents before I can suicide.
Thinking in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I'd like to say I'm excited or becoming relieved but in actuality I'm becoming more fearful because I've honestly spent the majority of my life trying to avoid the reality of death and the possibility that this existence could be all there is. I often find myself wondering if possible eternal nothingness is better than continuing a physically painful existence. I have come to terms with the fact however that death is inevitable and in my opinion ending it while I still have some small semblance of my dignity left is better than the alternative. I realize that there's little in the way of solid evidence for an afterlife but the idea comforts me because in all honesty I still wouldn't want to die if I was able to heal myself. I've been spend most of the last couple days binge watching videos on ghosts, string thoery, multiverses, reincarnation, Near death experiences, the scole experiments, and many others in a last ditch effort to prove to myself that maybe death isn't just the cold black void of nothingness that science seems to suggest. It also comforts me that one of the most prominent non believers in an afterlife - Richard Dawkins - even admits that he's in reality an agnostic. I suppose I'll find out soon enough whether or not my 'delusion' is real or not.

This interview just came out 3 days ago. It will be very comforting to you on your journey and is well worth it to you to watch. The science view on afterlife is based on atheist ideals. This doctor's research concluded that EVERY atheist that had an NDE changed their beliefs after experiencing a view of the other side. I personally would not want to end my life if all there was is nothingness. Thankfully, the afterlife appears to be a wonderful place full of love and free of pain. A place where you stay young and beautiful. Ahh, I cannot wait....

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
I'd like to say I'm excited or becoming relieved but in actuality I'm becoming more fearful because I've honestly spent the majority of my life trying to avoid the reality of death and the possibility that this existence could be all there is. I often find myself wondering if possible eternal nothingness is better than continuing a physically painful existence. I have come to terms with the fact however that death is inevitable and in my opinion ending it while I still have some small semblance of my dignity left is better than the alternative. I realize that there's little in the way of solid evidence for an afterlife but the idea comforts me because in all honesty I still wouldn't want to die if I was able to heal myself. I've been spending most of the last couple days binge watching videos on ghosts, string thoery, multiverses, reincarnation, Near death experiences, the scole experiments, and many others in a last ditch effort to prove to myself that maybe death isn't just the cold black void of nothingness that science seems to suggest. It also comforts me that one of the most prominent non believers in an afterlife - Richard Dawkins - even admits that he's in reality an agnostic. I suppose I'll find out soon enough whether or not my 'delusion' is real or not.
I hope you'll continue to post right up until you ctb as I have enjoyed your insights during my time here. Thanks my friend!

Btw, Dawkins claims to be an agnostic atheist, meaning he doesn't believe in god, but he's not completely sure. If you read his book he establishes a scale from 1 to 7 where 1 is a totally convinced theist and 7 is a totally convinced atheist. Dawkins rated himself a 6. I think that's about right for myself too :^)

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Well I relate very much with your thoughts, but maybe it would be better for a lot of people if there is no afterlife, what if we die and we end up in a worse place, worse situation. A situation where it's impossible to ctb?
But then if that's the case it's inevitable I guess, so why hasten it, right?
Man this is so hard, this is no way to live.
I'm struggling bad today.
I have to sign some documents before I can suicide.
Thinking in a couple of weeks.

I can see why the thought of nonexistence would be appealing if a person was born into highly unfavorable circumstances or if they never had any real reason to enjoy their life. I used to worry about the idea of a hellish afterlife as well but I now personally believe that the idea of a hell or a spiteful god is just as rational as believing in nothing at all because true 'nothingness' is unimaginable from a living person's perspective lol.

It comforts me that around 90% of alleged NDE's are positive outlooks towards the afterlife and the 10% that aren't usually drive the person to make better choices and change their negative personality traits.

This interview just came out 3 days ago. It will be very comforting to you on your journey and is well worth it to you to watch. The science view on afterlife is based on atheist ideals. This doctor's research concluded that EVERY atheist that had an NDE changed their beliefs after experiencing a view of the other side. I personally would not want to end my life if all there was is nothingness. Thankfully, the afterlife appears to be a wonderful place full of love and free of pain. A place where you stay young and beautiful. Ahh, I cannot wait....

Thats what I'm betting on even if the whole notion seems to be doubtful from the mainstream scientific perspective. And yeah I'll definitively watch the video in a little bit, thanks for showing it to me.

I hope you'll continue to post right up until you ctb as I have enjoyed your insights during my time here. Thanks my friend!

Btw, Dawkins claims to be an agnostic atheist, meaning he doesn't believe in god, but he's not completely sure. If you read his book he establishes a scale from 1 to 7 where 1 is a totally convinced theist and 7 is a totally convinced atheist. Dawkins rated himself a 6. I think that's about right for myself too :^)

I plan on staying active up until I leave so dont worry lol I literally have nothing better to do.

I think I'd personally rate myself at a 2 or 3 out of 7 just because I've had some paranormal-ish things happen to me but I definitely don't believe solely in Christianity or any other religions per se because they all seem to contradict eachother (and themselves sometimes) in some way. I would like to believe that personal truths are the closest we can get in terms of what to believe about any possible afterlife if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I can see why the thought of nonexistence would be appealing if a person was born into highly unfavorable circumstances or if they never had any real reason to enjoy their life. I used to worry about the idea of a hellish afterlife as well but I now personally believe that the idea of a hell or a spiteful god is as just as rational as believing in nothing at all because true 'nothingness' is unimaginable from a living person's perspective lol.

It comforts me that around 90% of alleged NDE's are positive outlooks towards the afterlife and the 10% that aren't usually drive the person to make better choices and change their negative personality traits.

Thats what I'm betting on even if the whole notion seems to be doubtful from the mainstream scientific perspective. And yeah I'll definitively watch the video a watch in a little bit, thanks for showing it to me.

I plan on staying active up until I leave so dont worry lol I literally have nothing better to do.

I think I'd personally rate myself at a 2 or 3 out of 7 just because I've had some paranormal-ish things happen to me but I definitely don't believe solely in Christianity or any other religions per se because they all seem to contradict eachother (and themselves sometimes) in some way. I would like to believe that personal truths are the closest we can get in terms of what to believe about any possible afterlife if that makes sense.
Thanks for chatting with us while the deadline comes. We hope you never feel pain ever again.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
It makes perfect sense. I was lucky in that my parents never really indoctrinated any kind of belief system in me as a child. In addition, I never got the chance to experiment with any drugs so I will have missed out on experiencing acid induced hallucinations too. Lol! I'll tell you what, if I meet you in the afterlife, let's smoke a joint while we reminisce and laugh at the carnival of horrors that is this planet!

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
It makes perfect sense. I was lucky in that my parents never really indoctrinated any kind of belief system in me as a child. In addition, I never got the chance to experiment with any drugs so I will have missed out on experiencing acid induced hallucinations too. Lol! I'll tell you what, if I meet you in the afterlife, let's smoke a joint while we reminisce and laugh at the carnival of horrors that is this planet!
Deal! If there is an afterlife and we meet there at some point I'll teach you the art of non-corporeal blunt rolling. The first (and last) time I did acid it felt like I was one with nature in a sort of drunken/happy blur of universal understanding haha if the afterlife is anything like that I'd be totally okay with it.

D

Deleted member 847

There's your evidence for the after life. People born blind seeing in NDE and also reporting verifiable data of what happened while they were brain-dead. How is this possible? The brain can see without eyes? Yeah really, why the fuck did we evolve to have eyes then? Guys let's admit it, we are all biased and indoctrinated with orthodox materialistic science. We are not this body. The brain is just a radio. Even Carl Jung believed in an after life.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
There's your evidence for the after life. People born blind seeing in NDE and also reporting verifiable data of what happened while they were brain-dead. How is this possible? The brain can see without eyes? Yeah really, why the fuck did we evolve to have eyes then? Guys let's admit it, we are all biased and indoctrinated with orthodox materialistic science. We are not this body. The brain is just a radio. Even Carl Jung believed in an after life.

Exactly, correct!:heh: I have NEVER heard of someone having an nde report nothingness. Far from it.

Thankfully I am not an atheist so I won't have to experience what this guy below did.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

NDEs are just your brain going nuts before it permanently shuts down. NEAR death is not post death.

D

Deleted member 847

NDEs are just your brain going nuts before it permanently shuts down. NEAR death is not post death.
Bullshit. There are COUNTLESS cases in which patients report verifiable data of what happened in the surgical room when they were literally brain dead. Not only their brain was not capable of rendering any external data but in some cases patients born blind were able to see, patients that never saw light and had no concept of it. How do you explain all of this? What about this experiment?

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Bullshit. There are COUNTLESS cases in which patients report verifiable data of what happened in the surgical room when they were literally brain dead. Not only their brain was not capable of rendering any external data but in some cases patients born blind were able to see, patients that never saw light and had no concept of it. How do you explain all of this? What about this experiment?

Sounds like hearsay.

Reactions: LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Good luck, man. I would also recommend going for hanging instead of dehydration as well. Heard a lot of reports that it was really unpleasant and you'll have too much time to reverse it.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Near death means near death. None of these people died. If they did, they wouldn't be able to explain their experiences. All this proves is high brain activity, that's it. None of these people were brain dead, if they were, there wouldn't be anything to experience anymore because they would be gone. Check the definition of death, please. It applies to none of these people. If the possibility of afterlife makes you feel comfy, okay. I get it. But don't present these subjective stories as evidence for it.

Also: cultural difference is a very strong argument against afterlife. Christian people experience a christian afterlife, muslim people experience an islamic afterlife, hinduists experience a hinduist afterlife, etc etc. You get my point. People all over the world experience different stuff based on their religion or culture. Why is that, can you answer that question? Does every single human on this planet have their own version of afterlife? You know that's nonsense. There is nothing awaiting you once you die.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847

Near death means near death. None of these people died. If they did, they wouldn't be able to explain their experiences. All this proves is high brain activity, that's it. None of these people were brain dead, if they were; there wouldn't be anything to experience anymore. If afterlife makes you feel comfy, okay. I get it. But don't present these subjective stories as evidence for it.
You are assuming too many things. First you assume that a almost shut down brain can render all of this experiences which is impossible because most of this people were in a condition that didn't allow them to have any awareness and cognitive abilities at all, and magically guess what happens to the patients around them in the surgical room. This is not anecdotal evidence, it's direct verified evidence in most cases anyway. The patients don't report this things days after it happened, they report it in the moment. Again how do you atheists explain born blind people seeing during NDE? I would really like to hear a rational argument, with no extraordinary claims like "the brain can see without eyes" thank you all.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018

No, as I posted before Pam Reynold's brain was drained of all blood and cooled to 60 degrees. She had no heartbeat, was not breathing, had no brain wave activity, and had her eyes and ears fully covered. During this time, she accurately said what happened in her surgery. Her consciousnesses never ceased throughout the hour that she was dead. This contradicts the theory that NDEs are merely hallucinations of the dying brain.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You are assuming too many things. First you assume that a almost shut down brain can render all of this experiences which is impossible because most of this people were in a condition that didn't allow them to have any awareness and cognitive abilities at all, and magically guess what happens to the patients around them in the surgical room. This is not anecdotal evidence, it's direct verified evidence in most cases anyway. The patients don't report this things days after it happened, they report it in the moment. Again how do you atheists explain born blind people seeing during NDE? I would really like to hear a rational argument, with no extraordinary claims like "the brain can see without eyes" thank you all.

There is scientific explanation for all of these experiences.

https://owlcation.com/stem/The-Truth-About-Near-Death-Experience-Scientific-Explanations

The article repeats exactly my points and even OBE can be explained scientifically. You also totally skipped the point of cultural differences because you know it completely crumples the idea of an afterlife.

Last edited: