• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

housecat

housecat

Apr 5, 2019
Feels a bit dumb making a post about it, but it seems to be the done thing. I think my suicidal urge has officially passed for now, so I will probably distance myself from this forum, as I will no longer fit the member type. I consider myself very lucky that it's lifting so relatively soon and is hopefully not going to be an ongoing struggle. My depression and anxiety are still very much present, but I feel able to keep a lid on the jar of agonising misery, and can deal with being numb yet overwhelmed. It has been helpful and interesting to both get information on methods and experience people who understand such feelings. Thanks, and I hope you all find peace in one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Apostle, About_to_Go, Broken and 9 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Good luck, I hope you can recover. Just remember that this site will be here if you want to come back.

Reactions: About_to_Go and Marawa
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Its not dumb at all and I hope your life gets better.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Broken, Redrock and 1 other person
S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
It's not dumb. I'm so glad to hear that you feel better! :)

Reactions: lemmeeleev, About_to_Go, Broken and 1 other person
GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
Wow. That's awesome news for you. I hope everything goes okay for you.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, About_to_Go and Broken
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Feels a bit dumb making a post about it, but it seems to be the done thing. I think my suicidal urge has officially passed for now, so I will probably distance myself from this forum, as I will no longer fit the member type. I consider myself very lucky that it's lifting so relatively soon and is hopefully not going to be an ongoing struggle. My depression and anxiety are still very much present, but I feel able to keep a lid on the jar of agonising misery, and can deal with being numb yet overwhelmed. It has been helpful and interesting to both get information on methods and experience people who understand such feelings. Thanks, and I hope you all find peace in one way or another.
That's great and always much better news when a member leaves because they feel less suicidal.

Reactions: soda_pressed, lemmeeleev and About_to_Go
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev
uiop

uiop

Fun drugs make me happy
Mar 27, 2019
Best of luck to you. I hope your suicidal urges remain permanently dormant, and you won't have a reason to revisit this forum. I wish I could be as strong as you, but for the time being, I am determined to end my life - hopefully by August.

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I'm not so sure that there is a "member type" on this forum. You will encounter a pretty diverse group of people here, in my experience. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that that you're no longer feeling suicidal.