• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Another idea I was toying with was leaving the oven door open overnight…I've read this can cause CO2 poisoning, but I want ot make sure I get it right. I don't want to botch the job again. So does anybody know anything about this method?

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Be careful. A spark from anywhere can cause a massive explosion.

Also, if someone comes to do a welfare check, they could become overwhelmed by the fumes. Just sayin.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I suspect it would take a very long time to get to a high level in such a large space.

Modern cookers don't generate so much CO like 20 years ago.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
ztoi

ztoi

0 Words.
Feb 10, 2024
AC would have to get cut off, and the ammount of co2 must be LARGE for that method to work

Modern homes would make the method very hard

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Using a gas cooker to die used to work very well in those countries in which the supplied gas contained a lot of carbon monoxide, such as England before about 1970. You didn't even need to think about overnight timescales. You could just put your head in the gas oven, with the supply switched on (but not burning), and you would die quite quickly. But most gas supplies today don't contain any carbon monoxide at all, so it won't work. You certainly don't want to let a large supply of unburnt gas get into your house. Even if you like the idea of dying in an explosion, your neighbors probably won't. The amount of carbon dioxide produced by a gas cooker burning gas normally probably wouldn't be enough to cause death unless you are in a fairly small, airtight room. So I think you need to look for another method.

C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Be careful. A spark from anywhere can cause a massive explosion.

Also, if someone comes to do a welfare check, they could become overwhelmed by the fumes. Just sayin.
No one is coming to do a welfare check. No one will miss me or even notice I'm gone (I'm completely isolated).
I suspect it would take a very long time to get to a high level in such a large space.

Modern cookers don't generate so much CO like 20 years ago.
then I'll be needing another method.